Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Hey nikefean, in pics two and five box says size 11, and in pic box says 10.5. Does seller have both sizes or something?

Those are definitely fakes. "23" is way off and just look how flimsy the collar is. Dead giveaway

Tip of the laces should be white, but he could've just replaced them with legit laces. Those are 100% fake bro, no discussion lol

They already are worth more. At least here in socal they are. I just got lucky some diehard Kanye fan who missed out resided around my area.

Dude had a "yeezus" shirt on when we made the trade. :lol:
That was me bro. Had to have the foams son. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Bred 11s hands down have the worst quality as far as 11s 
sick.gif

Bred 11s hands down have the worst quality as far as 11s 
sick.gif
youre probably mistaking the fakes as legits like that dude @nikefean
laugh.gif
theres so many fakes of the '12 breds its not even funny

legit pairs are on point quality wise. better than the gamma and columbia imo, and definitely better than the cdp pair

Can someone please helpe out with the legit check above its urgent.... i tried to male a lc in the jordan price checks/fake checks area but i dont see it....thanks!

I just got used to the sound. Besides I ride a bike so I love the look and don't make a fuss about the sound.. The plastic on the inside hits the pedal just right for me.

I just got used to the sound. Besides I ride a bike so I love the look and don't make a fuss about the sound.. The plastic on the inside hits the pedal just right for me.
My bad guys I posted in the wrong thread, this was meant for the GaryPayton Gloves thread.
mean.gif

Can anyone who bought a retail pair tell me how the carbon fiber feels? I bought a pair that looks 100 but the carbon fiber doesn't feel as "dry" as my bred 11 lows.  Anyone else able to do a quick comparison?

hey guys looking to buy a pair of the bred. I'm usually a size 10.5 but would a size 11 fit ? are these true to size or fit small or big.

Back
Top Bottom