Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Thanks for the 411

Originally Posted by xJumpman23x

I would like to patent the idea of calling these the "End of the World 11's" or "Armageddon 11's" because of the chaos it is going to cause.

I agree with this as well. This was my least favorite cw yet everyone and their moms love this pair over all others. Can't help but assume it will be bonkers once again

these are my favorite shoes of ALL TIME..and im still a bit salty. I wanted columbias so i could retire..

hopefully i'll have as much luck with these as i did with the concords. but i'm not too optimistic. white cement IVs were harder than concords for me. releases keep getting crazier and crazier

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

thank god i just sold all my ds 01 and cdp pairs at a premium. now i can buy the 01s back at a cheaper price.

Good work at selling the cdp but the 01 will definitely be better quality and shape then these releasing this year

Cant wait for these i need 2 but Nike is releasing these now because of the hype off the Concords

FYI, not sure where all the Columbia XI rumors started and why they're still going. They are not listed for a Holiday 2012 release, as of all the info I know today. "Breds" are only one confirmed to drop. Unless someone gets style codes and confirmation, you're probably wasting your time getting worked up on those, for now.

well there goes x-mas. black/red iv's on black friday and these on 12/23/12 - right when we though we were out............

No columbias? Damn Jordan Brand be trolling so hard.

Got breds already deadstock. Will cop as many as I can get my hands on like with the Concords to resell. Dudes bout to beast hard in here and everywhere for these. Not wasting my money on these again for myself.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

No columbias? Damn Jordan Brand be trolling so hard.
YES! 

I wanted the Columbias to drop first, but oh well. The Breds are my second favorite XI after the Space Jams. I will get a pair for sure!

This thread (closer to drop) will be 1000+ pages deep.

I really wanted the Columbias to drop because I knew if THESE dropped, you would almost CERTAINLY have to camp (if not pre-ordering/buying online) for these.

Nike.com will probably crash in seconds when these drop.

Hmm, so let's see if the Concords and Galaxy Foams had a baby, these would be it.

I'm just saying, if you want a pair, and I do, and wanna get a pair without all the hassle, buy before release date or have a connect.

This is just getting ridiculous how hard it is getting Jordans these days. I mean seriously..
30t6p3b.gif

I've said this before and I will said it again: no matter how crazy this release will be, it will NEVER get to the level of the Galaxy Foams. Just something to make you guys feel more at ease.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? You have gotta be kidding me! Come on really? The Bred 11 mids for 2012. I thinking the columbias was going to return in 2012, but all of a sudden the breds are returning for 2012. This is an absolute shocker! Well..since it's been confirmed, I'll be ready. This is by far my favorite Jordan XI Colorway!

2ce365413aae229dae7f6c54769d2e0cc1241360.pjpeg

glad these are coming out over the columbias.

i dont care for this CW that much but will be copped regardless.

Back
Top Bottom