Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

DON'T CARE.
1092945_o.gif
roll.gif
lmao'd

Whoa sitting on the toilet bout to cry myself taking a #2 and jumped out there as soon as I get the notice!! NIKELA. First time getting it through RSVP. Only thing is it says I have a place in line didnt mention my shoe size? Is that a problem??

that's not a problem, if you got the confirmation DM your pair is on lock.

So many Jordan XI threads being made by people who joined today 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I did not expect the site to be this OC.

Hopefully I get thru on NDC. Worst case, since there appears to be an abundance of pairs floating around the resell price shouldn't be too crazy.

How much those sites run? I gotta pay customs fees huh. Thanks
Probably $220ish shipped this doesn't include customs.  Customs would be like $40-50, but I know many people who ordered off of their and weren't hit with a customs fee, but it could happen.

Is it just me or does it seem like Jordan is making more of these GR? Not long ago it seemed like general releases almost had limited numbers. The last few releases seem there quantity is up. I'm definetly not complaining, glad to see more people being able to get the shoes they want.

I wish NTNYC would just tell me I won, or put me out of my misery. Can't take this. This is like the playoff 12 release. I got a confirmation the next day saying I won. At the time nobody knew how the whole thing worked. It was even after the tweeted all the DM's had been sent.

Wow i thought i was dead with niketown rsvp end up getting a message at 8:26 confirming my pair but no size.... So far 2-4 lol

Back
Top Bottom