Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

:smokin just got the shipping confirmation from NDC ... Good Night!

12/28 Delivery date ...

Last edited:
I ordered from Well Gosh and live on the West Coast and have my shipping address right. I live in San Francisco but it is shipping to Miami, Florida...this is weird. Does WG drop off to USPS in Miami or something?

Finally got through to fnl customer service at 12 after being on hold for 3 hours and I gave them my name and order number. They said the order is processing and I will definitely be being getting them and they will ship Monday or the day after Christmas

Damn! my heart goes out to all you guys in the States every time around this time of year.... I am truly lucky to be in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia as far as collecting kicks goes coz there are not many shoe-heads in this country.

However, I have a gut feeling that this is about to change in the very near future.... Unlike the concords, Nike is not letting early bookings at all for the breds... Everybody has to get inline this year. Sucks but everybody is doing it so I am not going to complain too much....

So I went to the mall at 9am and was surprised to find a line of 10 people already there... Thats fine but I found out half of them were resellers!! Thats where my gut feeling kicked in... Even Malaysia has resellers!!?? You know how I feel about resellers as I will never pay more than retail for any shoe... as its killing our love.

Then I find out and have proof that a local store getting the breds are keeping some of the stock so they can flip it in the reseller market for better profits.... That just F***ing pisses me off!!

Overall it was orderly as Nike only allowed each person to purchase a pair and if you wanted another pair you need to get back in line. I got what I wanted and I didn't bother to get back in a line of now 30 people for a second pair.... The resellers can pick it up for all I care. I think I will be forced into retirement soon as I am getting too old to line up for hours in the future.... and since I am not paying over retail I have backed myself into a dead end. :tongue:

These breds are not the 2001 but they still look real nice and the quality is ok.... Quite happy with them.

For the rest of you guys waiting for the shoes to arrive... all the best! And those who couldnt get em... Don't pay over retail! LOL. Happy Holidays!!

I have been lurking this forum for the past month( creepy i know)   Trying to obtain these shoes. As a result I stayed up all night and made accounts on FTL and Champs to try and get them when 8 o clock struck. However both Sites took a nose dive literally 3 seconds after 8pm .

I lost all hope and went to go watch mike and nike in the morning to count my loses.  But about a hour later I came Back to NT fot the lols  and chaos over the shoes 

when this guy posted the FNL mobil link...... That man is hero in my eyes.  And I just wanted to join to say thank you to him and express thanks to the forum as a whole for info.   Just wouldnt feel right if I lurked this whole time and got these as easily as I MIGHT have with no preparation.  So thank you.

Damn! my heart goes out to all you guys in the States every time around this time of year.... I am truly lucky to be in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia as far as collecting kicks goes coz there are not many shoe-heads in this country.
However, I have a gut feeling that this is about to change in the very near future.... Unlike the concords, Nike is not letting early bookings at all for the breds... Everybody has to get inline this year. Sucks but everybody is doing it so I am not going to complain too much....
So I went to the mall at 9am and was surprised to find a line of 10 people already there... Thats fine but I found out half of them were resellers!! Thats where my gut feeling kicked in... Even Malaysia has resellers!!?? You know how I feel about resellers as I will never pay more than retail for any shoe... as its killing our love.
Then I find out and have proof that a local store getting the breds are keeping some of the stock so they can flip it in the reseller market for better profits.... That just F***ing pisses me off!!
Overall it was orderly as Nike only allowed each person to purchase a pair and if you wanted another pair you need to get back in line. I got what I wanted and I didn't bother to get back in a line of now 30 people for a second pair.... The resellers can pick it up for all I care. I think I will be forced into retirement soon as I am getting too old to line up for hours in the future.... and since I am not paying over retail I have backed myself into a dead end.
tongue.gif

These breds are not the 2001 but they still look real nice and the quality is ok.... Quite happy with them.
For the rest of you guys waiting for the shoes to arrive... all the best! And those who couldnt get em... Don't pay over retail! LOL. Happy Holidays!!
happy.gif
 congrats on your pair!

Also I paid with a visa card using no account. The transaction says pending and the money has been "taken"  I guess.  I also recieved a confirmation Earlyin the day with an order number and everything.  But when I try to go to  "view order status"  It sends me to the 30 second countdown thing.   I have not gotten a shipping email from FNL yet 

However i  cant check my order status becuase the link in the conformation email keeps sending me to the 30 second site.   Does this mean my order is going to be canned  and i wont be able to get them?

Got NDC & FNL tracking numbers. I didn't get an email from FNL but I looked up my order number & there it was. Scheduled to get both on Thursday :pimp:

Got NDC & FNL tracking numbers. I didn't get an email from FNL but I looked up my order number & there it was. Scheduled to get both on Thursday
pimp.gif
how did you do that?  i keep trying to check but the order status link in the email keeps sending me to the 30 second site

Got NDC & FNL tracking numbers. I didn't get an email from FNL but I looked up my order number & there it was. Scheduled to get both on Thursday
pimp.gif
Ridiculous on how FNL does that, could just be me salty because I got an order confirmation and I still didn't get a tracking number.

I ordered from Well Gosh and live on the West Coast and have my shipping address right. I live in San Francisco but it is shipping to Miami, Florida...this is weird. Does WG drop off to USPS in Miami or something?

customs?

Got NDC & FNL tracking numbers. I didn't get an email from FNL but I looked up my order number & there it was. Scheduled to get both on Thursday :pimp:

same with fnl. they always come thru for me. woke up about 730 cst cuz i didnt hear my alarm and had my pair 4 mins later. will have em on thursday.

Back
Top Bottom