Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Posted by whodatiz

Originally Posted by balkiny03

oh snap the black and red space jams
roll.gif
I can hear it now
indifferent.gif

This joke wasn't funny the first time.
It's not funny because it's not a joke. Some people actually do think that these are called black and red spacejams.. then turn around and say that they are sneakerheads..
eyes.gif

I know the quality on these is gonna be crap. Ill stick to my 01's. I needed the Columbias to complete my XI's collection. SMH

2ce365413aae229dae7f6c54769d2e0cc1241360.pjpeg

If these breds are going to come out this year then they should be made exactly the same way. Black Patent leather, black mesh, white midsole, varsity red translucent sole, and varsity red jumpman, real carbon fiber, and of course the white 23 spacing (not 45). The breds better be made perfect because I'm looking to get two pairs of these come December.   Exactly like the pic up above. (Sorry for posting this pic two many times, these ain't even mine)

I remember getting a job at finishline just buy these. I already had a job, just didnt want to wait in line, wanted to get a discount and not effect my funds. Quit 3 days after these dropped.

Originally Posted by djaward

I remember getting a job at finishline just buy these. I already had a job, just didnt want to wait in line, wanted to get a discount and not effect my funds. Quit 3 days after these dropped.

tumblr_lzpoecnb781rolf0zo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

2 for me 1 to sell and the other to sell
Gotta put bread on the table somehow. Clearly your 9-5 wage aint cutting it. Let me know how turns out for you.

Originally Posted by beh235

Re-sellers in here digust me. I hope y'all get shut out.
There's something to be said about these grown men, who'd see more money re-selling shoes than they would in their day job (as many of them will be taking one or two work days off to get these,and more than likely unpaid days off). The sneaker community at it's best.

Originally Posted by djaward

roll.gif
nice.

i love this shoe but og and 01 in the closet means no reason to keep these, might as well make a few bucks on a day off

Originally Posted by uptown2k

I know the quality on these is gonna be crap. Ill stick to my 01's. I needed the Columbias to complete my XI's collection. SMH

25hg26o.gif

I thought that it would be appropriate to recycle this gif in response.

how were the qualitys of the 11's recently released? besides the cdps though
i plan on wearing this releases bred 11's to death

Originally Posted by zeru

despite the variability of quality between each pair, if you didnt get a flawed pair, the concords were pretty decent. No where near the 2000s and OG but not too bad

Originally Posted by paritheplatypus

How long you think ill have to camp out to get my hands on a pair of these?

I would try spending a little over retail to guarantee your pair before release date.
Or you could try online come RD and hope you get a pair that way.

But if all else fails, you'd probably have to wait in line a while, depends on where you live.

It's gonna suck for big cities. NY, Chicago, Miami, LA, all will probably have people start lining up days before release.

I hope we still have pre orders by the time these come out

I would be really happy to see a ton of 2001 playoff XI's show up in the marketplace now that theyre confirmed
smile.gif

I really think they should've went with the columbias. I won't be copping either way, it just seems too soon for these. Call me crazy, but I'm willing to bet that these will be a hell of a lot easier to cop than concords were this past  year. The hypebeast have been fed. This colorway isn't in high demand. People still have their CDPs (I see them ALL THE TIME in great condition). This may be the first Holiday XI release that will be easily attainable at retail price, but as always the hype will build.........starting here.

Originally Posted by zeru

quality has been garbage recently. Definitely not worth what they charging nowadays...

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

I really think they should've went with the columbias. I won't be copping either way, it just seems too soon for these. Call me crazy, but I'm willing to bet that these will be a hell of a lot easier to cop than concords were this past  year. The hypebeast have been fed. This colorway isn't in high demand. People still have their CDPs (I see them ALL THE TIME in great condition). This may be the first Holiday XI release that will be easily attainable at retail price, but as always the hype will build.........starting here.

I wish for this to be the case. but it is highly unlikely. everything seems to be selling out with anything nike labels as limited.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom