Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Posted by Jsqueeze

Think this release will be worse than the concords?

Will it?!?! Come on man, you know it will.
30t6p3b.gif

I will pass these for the Bred IVs, but good luck to you guys. Hope no one is killed over a shoe.

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

I will pass these for the Bred IVs, but good luck to you guys. Hope no one is killed over a shoe.
They come out two different months?
But hey, thats your business bruh. 

Originally Posted by PRIME

Got a budget lol To be honest, I haven't #%#$@% with the XI ever since that space jams mania. I might buy the Columbias when they come out though.

Man I think I'm going to try to cop these early if all possible... who said these are going to be $200???

i'll be keeping my fingers crossed that i land a pair online cause there's no way in hell i'm dealing with that craziness in person.

Eh, after the whole Galaxy Foams fiasco, I have low expectations in terms of craziness. Nothing will beat that.

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Man I think I'm going to try to cop these early if all possible... who said these are going to be $200???

They are $180 but I think the $200 comment was after taxes were added.

I have the OG's, 2001's and CDP's and I'll still cop at least 2 pairs of the 2012 release.

Gonna post some pics when I get home since everyone else is posting their B'red XI's
smile.gif

*sigh* prepared to line up and get disappointed again. hopefully finish line will carry more than 7 pairs this time around...

Originally Posted by PRIME

Got a budget lol To be honest, I haven't #%#$@% with the XI ever since that space jams mania. I might buy the Columbias when they come out though.
Ah I can respect that *pounds*

No lie, I wouldn't be surprised if someone gets killed for these. It will be absolute chaos on release day. To all of you planning to cop in-store, get your riot gear and bullet proof vest ready.

Surely this release can't be as bad as any of the previous three releases, considering the fact that they have been released not so long ago in the Countdown packs. This isn't to say that they won't sell out, but rather it won't be as hectic and people might not be scrambling to acquire the shoes as if it there were no tomorrow since it wasn't even that long ago that people had a taste of the black and red 11s. Concords are understandable, as well as Cool Greys and Black/Royal blue considering that they haven't been released in quite a while. But I don't see much of a reason for the black and reds to have the same amount of demand, if not worse, than the other 11s (unless of course the hype machine is simply getting worse and worse)

To the people trying to get these early or pre-order...don't be surprise to pay $350 and above for these unless you have connects. I'm thinking these early sellers/pre order sites will base their price on the concord release if not higher. Best way to get these is either do work and know how many pairs you local stores get and see which one you have the best chance of getting a pair or just wait till the hype dies. Roughly 2-3 months and get it then. Don't pay hype prices, relax...if you really want these you'll get it either on release for retail or after release for close to retail.

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

Surely this release can't be as bad as any of the previous three releases, considering the fact that they have been released not so long ago in the Countdown packs. This isn't to say that they won't sell out, but rather it won't be as hectic and people might not be scrambling to acquire the shoes as if it there were no tomorrow since it wasn't even that long ago that people had a taste of the black and red 11s. Concords are understandable, as well as Cool Greys and Black/Royal blue considering that they haven't been released in quite a while. But I don't see much of a reason for the black and reds to have the same amount of demand, if not worse, than the other 11s (unless of course the hype machine is simply getting worse and worse)

I highly doubt it, its going to be madness AJ11's and christmas time.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

No lie, I wouldn't be surprised if someone gets killed for these. It will be absolute chaos on release day. To all of you planning to cop in-store, get your riot gear and bullet proof vest ready.

Brings back memories of the Concords...*shiver*

Who here thinks that these Breds will release on the 23rd of December this year? I had heard from a source that these would release on December 21st but I say they should release on the 23rd like the last three releases. And who wishes it was the Columbias releasing this year instead of the Breds?

After going through the Concords release, I think its safe to say that I will get this sneaker early.

Its not worth getting hurt over a shoe.

For those who will line up come RD, just be careful and don't do anything you will regret later.

Back
Top Bottom