Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Lets hope the pre-order system will still be available at the time these release or else it will be chaos all over again like last year.

Originally Posted by timmmmm

Lets hope the pre-order system will still be available at the time these release or else it will be chaos all over again like last year.

I don't see why not.
They NEED this system for the Bred release.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

It would be nice to see these release with the OG style black/white carbon fiber intstead of the black/grey we've seen for the past 2 retros.

OG:
4132410373_8c1f986b1a_o.jpg

Retro:
004-4.jpg

Im more concerened about the red tone of theOutsoles which ur pics do not show.The 2001 and cdp black reds have a muchdarker tone than the true red on the ogs.

I wonder what slight alterations JB is going to do to differentiate these from the cdp's besides the inevitable special XI packaging and shoe trees. Maybe just maybe SLIGHTLY better quality with a higher PL cut.

I already have my riot gear and Modern Warfare 3 attachments ready for this release smh... The Concord release was bad, but this will be worse lol.

Originally Posted by chaose57

planning to get 2 pairs, 1 for me, 1 to trade for the concord 11. is it possible to trade it straight up? 

I'm hoping to do the same. I still can't believe I missed the Concords smh! These resellers are still on some straight BS pricing too. 
These Breds are my ticket to them, hopefully.

Side note, had someone recently try and sell me 2011 Concords for $450 shipped. I'm still LMAO!! He was an NTer too 
eek.gif

Will be copping 5X lol me,wifey,son,daughter,brother. I wouldnt mind getting a pair to trade for jams but I think I am going to have a hard enough time filling my usual order

Can't come fast enough, yet we all know that this release is going to be madness all over again. Nothing like XI's dropping in Decemeber.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Still have mine from 2008, looking mint. Im good.

not my place to tell people what to do but seriously those cdp's arent even shoes, i would get these 2012 black/reds and sell those garbage cdp 11s

I'm probably going to cop these early or look for '01...I'm not even going to think about RD on these yet... SMH...

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

not my place to tell people what to do but seriously those cdp's arent even shoes, i would get these 2012 black/reds and sell those garbage cdp 11s

smh. chill. the cdp 11s get an unnecessary bad rap. only thing wrong with them IMO is the cut on the toe doesnt go up much. and of course the cut on the side is thinner but all 11s are like that these days.Dudes are so quick to trash the cdp 11s, but worship the cdp 6s(which arent really that great quality. super flimsy). I actually was scared they were FAKE when I got them because they were so light and suspect compared to my other 6s. But they are legit.Also my cdp 4s..the paint comes off if i CLEAN them. That is garbage. People just hate on the 11s cuz its "cool" to do when really they were one of the better ones.

Originally Posted by bence23

smh. chill. the cdp 11s get an unnecessary bad rap. only thing wrong with them IMO is the cut on the toe doesnt go up much. and of course the cut on the side is thinner but all 11s are like that these days.Dudes are so quick to trash the cdp 11s, but worship the cdp 6s(which arent really that great quality. super flimsy). I actually was scared they were FAKE when I got them because they were so light and suspect compared to my other 6s. But they are legit.Also my cdp 4s..the paint comes off if i CLEAN them. That is garbage. People just hate on the 11s cuz its "cool" to do when really they were one of the better ones.

imo all cdp were trash, i passed them all

Originally Posted by bence23

imo all cdp were trash, i passed them all
The Hare VII's were legit. 

Quality was on point for those. 

Everything else was pretty bad quality wise.

Back
Top Bottom