Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Even though I got emails DMs from @nikesf and a FinishLine email. I don't feel 100% secure about these. I will be happy when I get them in my hands on my feet.

Just got my DM from LA... 9.5... driving around on Monday and e-camping today looks to have paid off...
Congrats! Hope i get messaged 
frown.gif

First time rsvp'ing at nikela. Went to get a drink and came back and tweet had already gone out. I got in in at the 2 min mark and just got my DM confirmation for a size 12!!!!

I am still waiting for my DM from NT Seattle. I was constantly checking my phone all day at work and no text alerts. Finally when I grabbed my lunch from the fridge and walked back to my desk, I noticed they tweeted that RSVP was open. It said 3 minutes ago. I quickly sent the DM and now hoping that I got my pair. RSVP was open for about 7 minutes and I got it in 3 minutes after it opened. It was weird that I was receiving text alerts all day from NT Seattle and other accounts and then nothing from the RSVP. If I don't get a DM, I will try NDC. Still hoping to receive a DM and maybe a call from HOH or Champs.

by no Nike stores putting the size in the DM's, is this a ploy by Nike to not guarantee sizes? :nerd:

Last edited:
I really hope all these folks that are securing multiple pairs are helping other folks out and not reselling at rape prices because thats not what this sneaker community is about. Help out one another and wear your kicks people..who knows if we'll be here tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom