Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

seems like a ton of people on here got through the RSVP

hopefully that means everyone that wants a pair gets one

For anyone that is a 10.5 and that is in Chicago or Seattle, I am letting those pairs go into the wild...so if you get there near the end of the allotted time period, they will maybe let you scoop them up? Anyways, it's on to the UK sites and NDC/Eastbay/Finishline stories...can't wait! :tongue:
Hey how do you get shipping from the UK site? It doesn't allow you to choose USA as a shipment destination.

Who got confirmed for 21Mercer. I don't understand, I get confirmed at Roosevelt, NikeNYC, and Boston. But Mercer, the one that I made sure I sent the DM faster than any others I wasn't confirmed. Are they really that shady? 

Really hope these release sometime soon! On some QS **** tho
eek.gif

Why is everyone trippin'? Once the item is in your cart you have like 15-20 minutes to check out then it gets booted from your cart. For the Stealth Foams I woke up at 7:45am got them in my cart at 8:03am had to take a dump so I did that then checked out and paid at like 8:18am. 
How the hell did you get these in your cart?! These were the hardest sneaker to get for me ever.

Mercer has been shady with RSVP distribution for some time now. I got a successful entry at Nike NYC but Mercer seems to ALWAYS be difficult. 

Don't forget conversion rates too. We are looking at $225 shipped for some UK sites.
true, some do give a discount to US customers to help negate the conversion rate. It still comes out pricier

hopefully with the amount of pairs coming out it will leave resellers sorely disappointed and the prices on these wont be ridiculous

Yep. I remember last year, it was 110 pounds and now we're looking at 139 or so. Big difference. Good thing to note that some of the shops will take VAT away so that will help.

Don't forget conversion rates too. We are looking at $225 shipped for some UK sites.
$225 shipped is a gift... People will be begging to cop these for that price..... The thirst is real in NY BELIEVE THAT!
correct me if i'm wrong but i thought any thing that comes out to $ 200 or over automatically gets hit with a customs fee.. could be wrong tho have yet to go the uk route

correct me if i'm wrong but i thought any thing that comes out to $ 200 or over automatically gets hit with a customs fee.. could be wrong tho have yet to go the uk route

It's 250. Although people have reported getting hit with customs fees under that benchmark from UPS, but generally you can get those fees waived if you're rarely ordering from overseas.

I'm going to do the online shopping purchase this year bc it was literally a war getting the Concords. What are the preffered UK sites you guys shop from? Worse case scenario I'm going to have to get them from 23isback

Back
Top Bottom