Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

That's about the reply I figured I'd get... Smh
DOn't worry that other idiot answered you.  THanks for joining the site to come on and try and snipe one of our shoes off the sites we researched and found.  coolstfktrd up there

Last edited:
I cant add the shoe to my cart at WellGeesH!..... i can reach the product info and sizes.. but cant add. 404!!!!

Where my Finishline boys at? I just wanna thank yall again for finding out about that trick in the link, we are going to be swagging at the malls tomorrow.

Lmao @ you posting that so you can have dudes begging you for the link.

DOn't worry that other idiot answered you.  THanks for joining the site to come on and try and snipe one of our shoes off the sites we researched and found.  coolstfktrd up there

Thanks bro.

I'm new to NT but I'm not new to the shoe game.

In the past I've just waited in line or copped off eBay.

Didn't get any tix called so I'm gonna try online at 8am.

Thx for the welcome.

There is gonna be a lot of salty NTers tomorrow wishing they ordered from the UK

Concords went for $430+ for the first month or so

To those who have ordered from UI, once you get confirmation and paypal receipt, are you good or do they still cancel?

There is gonna be a lot of salty NTers tomorrow wishing they ordered from the UK
Concords went for $430+ for the first month or so

And then in 2 weeks when they start to hear about all these importing fees they will be relieved they didnt..

Y'all can have them euro sites. cant fxck wit em

Got a call from my homie with a Nike Elite acct...may get a couple pairs from him

Still US online or bust for em

This thread has straight up entertainment all day eery day! :rofl: Just doesn't disappoint...euro/uk sites are as bad as US sites...just be prepared to be saltier tomorrow folks...I'm just being real...I hopped on a couple sites to tell me

1. Their prices went up
2. It's all gone

Back
Top Bottom