Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

NDC Confirmation!!! 
nthat.gif

You have to get a FNL Confirmation email. A Paypal email alone doesn't guarantee anything. Go into your Paypal account and see if it shows Canceled by the payment. Had one of those happen to me.

Ya'll do know that FNL customer service are not accepting phone orders right... Reason the number is not working.

If you're going to use Paypal as a form of payment for that m.Finishline.com site - 99.9% chance your order will be canceled.

more like 100% because its not even going through to begin with.

i dont trust FNL, i hope it all works out for those who ordered through there.

Joined just to say you are the freaking man!!!!! Thanks a million just got my pair and email conformation! Eastbay crashed on me, NDC sold out, I almost gave up..... Thanks again. Did I say thanks?

THERES LIKE 8 PENDING CHARGES FROM FINISHLINE WTF
They'll remove all or most of them, with the Raptor 7 I had 6 pending ones and they removed 4 of them and charged me for two pair and sent two pair but that should only happen if they send you to confirmation emails for two separate orders even tho you probably only ordered one

Glad you guys aren't posting pics with order numbers on them. Someone salty would probably call and cancel :rofl:

Why is paypal orders being canceled?

It's going to be more than just PayPal orders getting canceled. The fact FNL has a FSR as I type this is suspect enough. People have their fair share of problems with FNL showing inventory that doesn't exist anymore + tying up a lot of money through various repeated charges through orders.

BUT I do hope everyone who ordered through them gets their pairs.

Last edited:
In before all the 'Finishline canceled my order' or ' Finishline is tying up a lot of my money' posts.
WORD.

If you ordered using Paypal on the mobile version of Finishline...check your paypal account, it might have been canceled already.

Already got a pair from NDC but I was trying to scoop another one up for the homie through the mobile FS link...and in typical Finishline fashion, it's too good to be true.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

They ALWAYS do this.

af;lsjlkdsa;lsfs;lkjsfadakd @ how fast this thread is moving. Everyone is wildin'.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
wow...major props to you guys that posted the mobile finishline site. extra clutch. just got my size 11. $183.99 shipped since it let me use my winner's circle dollars. maaaad good looks.
:nthat:

Glad you got through bro!

ahhh I meant I got an 11.5 I'm hype. I'm glad I didn't give it. and this site came through for me yet again with the good advice. i can rest.

and i'm glad i just read the print in FNL's summary of the shoe saying LIMIT 1 PER. i was just about to try and order a 2nd...imagine if they would've cancelled my order because of that! lmaoo. reading is fundamental!

Back
Top Bottom