Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

http://articles.mcall.com/2012-12-2...0121220_1_shoe-collectors-air-jordans-sneaker
Some of the peoples comments
mean.gif
this is why the game is all messed up some of these comments, smh

Oh man, ordered two off FNL by accident because the first one said "error".... looks like both my orders are about to get cancelled. Oh well, hopefully everyone's FNL order goes through and congrats to those that got these!

Was able to checkout on FNL mobile using paypal and already have confirmation email from FNL, plus was able to get my sz and a buddies on NDC
happy.gif
Now off to the mall to pick up my FNL draft pair!!

Thought the order on SNS (last night) wasn't going to go through, but I just got an order confirmation! Woooooo

Then you're one of the few lucky ones.  I stick with the card.  Less steps, doesn't take you offsite.  As long as it works for you, that's what matters.
One method I use is I have a tab open already with my PayPal logged in.....and on NDC, sometimes it'll just recognize that and automatically proceed to placing the order right after I click 'Go to PayPal'.
pimp.gif
I'll keep that in mind.  Any lil bit helps. 
smokin.gif

I typically do that with other sites, add something small to the cart and get it all the way to the page before confirm.  Of course it's useless with NDC though. 
laugh.gif
 Helps on the other sites.  We all have some lil trick or method that works, as long as it works that's the key.

I think the people who used paypal like me on the mobile site before it got hammered are in the clear...I was one of first to order with pp got pp and fnl confirmation. One charge and pending

damn then im sure your good

Anyone got any tips about using this Finishline Mobile? I'm keep trying to get through for a sz 11 and Paypal keeps cancelling my order, but when I pay through Card I get an error..
mad.gif

Don't get your hopes up with Finishline folks
Being real they cancel orders like its nothing
They are selling you pairs they see in store inventory so if someone buys them before they can be pulled for shipment then you are donezo
The problem with that is that not that many people know about the mobile Finishline thing.

You had people camping to get on the regular website while still trying NDC to see if pairs fell through, or even trying footlocker..

We probably grabbed 40 pairs with this that other people had (have) to wait for... 

We can only be optimistic 

my first mobile orders were pending then i got through and gave me my order number and its pnding hope it goes through

Finishline updated their twitter 20 minutes ago saying that only sizes 7.5 and 14 are sold out. I don't see why they would cancel anyones order who got sizes other than those 2. Then again I've never ordered from Finishline :lol:.

I ordered a size 10, paid with credit card, and got my confirmation email. They already debited my account too. Hopefully I'm gravy.

/end wishful thinking rant

Last edited:
I'm mad I had no choice but to try with PayPal . I forgot to bring my cc with me and obviously don't remember the number.

I got PayPal confirmation but no finishline confirmation. So I might be screwed. I wish they didn't take money. Or at the least if they took your money, grant you a pair.
Even if there is an error. I don't have enough in my acct to fund another pair . I can't even try again... Sitting duck.

Welp... Let me stop my whining.

How many pairs did you guys get from FNL with confirmation? I'm about to check out with another pair but I'm lowkey scared because isn't there only a 1 per person limit?

FINISHLINE MOBILE !
wink.gif
10.5 / 8

GOOD LOOKING OUT TO WHO POSTED THAT. I USED PAYPAL FIRST AND CAME UP EMPTY. WENT BACK IN WITH MY CREDIT CARD. CLUTCH

The reason your Finishline orders are being canceled is you ordered more than the one limit. Your PayPal and or Credit Card will be charged for every time you place an additional order. You will be credited for the canceled orders.

I got my FNL order number and confirmation eMail moments after placing the first order.

Back
Top Bottom