Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Congrats!

I ordered a 9.5 pretty late, didn't get any order confirmation via email til 11 hours later smh..

Waiting for tracking # now...

If you have a processing order under the "my site" page when you're logged in, you should be good. SNS is usually pretty clutch. Try messaging them under "contact us", as well.

Last edited:
I did the chat earlier and they said they couldn't add it on new launch items I didn't push it didn't want them to cancel my order haha.

Did the chat and they did the code for me! I love NT

They had to have released more pairs than normal this year. I was able to get 2 pair and I have the worst luck. I was no where close when all of the IVs released earlier this year. 

they've never done that to me before but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens with these.......but I'm usually able to get multiple pairs to the same address on AJ retro releases (using my account and my brothers account) so I'm hoping they both go through today

Funny, that's the same thing I did with the X's, but I used my same credit card twice. I think that was the kicker. Good luck!

Tried to contact Nike to add the promo code, the lady said my order was too far in the process to change it. That's fine I guess.

149786_10101199543731700_1664240403_n.jpg

Was out of the mall by 8:30. After a shaky start, the fnl draft showed that it could work.

Trying to get an 11.5 for my boy. He's been camping at Dr. Jays since last night, only to find out they only had 7 pairs! What the french toast!!

8 a.m. NDC ... Said unable to process ... reloaded, added to cart - checked out! Email confirmation - off to work! Beautiful Friday :smokin

Back
Top Bottom