Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Oooo just got my babies home from FL Draft... "U can't tell me nothing" (In my Jeezy voice) :smile:

#GOTEM

So if 500k pairs were made that means that nike made 90+ mill on this release ... in a couple hours at mose

No, they didn't. You think retailers sell Nike shoes in their stores and send 100% of the profit back to Nike? Nike sells the shoes to retailers at about half the retail price.

500,000 x 185.00 = About 90,000,000 in revenue :x

It's actually less. Wholesalers get the sneakers at roughly $95/shoe.

Retailers = 89.xx profit/shoe(5xx,xxx) = 44,5xx,xxx - initial investment = net profit

JB/Nike = 95.xx profit/shoe(5xx,xxx) = 47,5xx,xxx

Yeah, I'm bored lol :smokin

If y'all are talking abt Fraud alerts, then the CC or bank will call you to verify before processing
Yeah because FNL is dumb they gave me errors and still charged me for the shoes..
Yea those will fall off. Last year with the Concords, i got thru 5 times on FNL (go figure) and only one processed. My CC company called and asked if it was legit or did someone take my CC info

Just picked up my pair at Serramonte Finish Line via RSVP. Went smoother than expected.

Last edited:
well wow, finishline. if you pass the timer. is fast.

my coworker just ordered a 9.5

either finishline has hella pairs, mass cancellations, or just right place right time.

Last edited:
Finishline seems to have unlimited pairs. Use that link posted and keep refreshing on Google chrome but when ur order gets cancelled don't come in here being salty n ish

anyone know how long it usually takes for finishline to send out a shipping confirmation email? I feel like i'm 50% finish with just a order confirmation. I know they're known for canceling orders....

what also got me shook is i tried the first time and hit "place order" then it got an error...then i clicked back tried again and then i finally got through. My paypal emailed me with two different transactions but finishline sent me ONE order confirmation....i heard somewhere if you try that finishline will see it as a two order from one customer and will cancel on you..any truth to that? Hopefully paypal only saw an attempt at my first time and finishline actually got through with my second attempt? since i only got one confirmation email. I knew finishline was sketch but eastbay took FOREVER with the refresh. I'm over here at work going back and forth with my minimalizing the window cause my boss and my peeps comin in and out :rolleyes SMH at JB for releasing this ona FRIDAY!!! next time a shoe releases on a friday i'm taking a half day :lol:

$185+ is the retail price we pay to the stores...not the invoice price say Finishline or Footlocker pay to Nike.

nevermind...I see know others already quoted knowledge...

Last edited:
If those numbers are true, (500.000) I don't suggest no one grabbing more than two, watch how flooded the resell mkt gone be. So these cats showing 15 tickets and all that, you ain't gone see paper above retail. Trust that !! Maybe you won't grab 15 pair next time ! Sorry !!! Lol

unfortunately there are dumb people on ebay who will pay the price they are asking. happens all the time.

ebay. the place where people pay over retail for frickin GIFT CARDS! lol

Finishline screwed me last year. I ordered two pairs of concords and they placed a hold on my card for weeks. They were "out of stock" with them. Finishline doesn't guarantee anything.

It's actually less. Wholesalers get the sneakers at roughly $95/shoe.

Retailers = 89.xx profit/shoe(5xx,xxx) = 44,5xx,xxx - initial investment = net profit

JB/Nike = 95.xx profit/shoe(5xx,xxx) = 47,5xx,xxx

Yeah, I'm bored lol :smokin
Someone paid attention in finance class. lol. JB/Nike also make profit for selling directly to customer too...

FINALLY got thru on FNL picked up a 8.5 and 9.5. Hopefully they go dont get cancelled. One of these is for the man that got me into the sneaker game and that's my dad! :smokin

Last edited:
Finally got into FNL to add to cart. Think they'll cancel these? Seems too easy to add..

All available but 7.5, 9 & 15 are sold out.

Finishline is way too easy lol. I was on the refresh page for 2 hours and now all of a sudden it pops up with mad sizes? :smh: idk man

went to FL to pick up my pair and two women walked in trying to cop 4 pairs. FOUR PAIRS!!!??? on release day with NO tickets. supposedly for their "man" at home who couldnt make it today.  the lady trying to ring me up for my pair with my ticket just laughed at them and told them to go away lol.  i honestly have no problem with girls int he shoe game, just do your homework before trying to get these (ESPECIALY the 11s) on relase day

Back
Top Bottom