Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

FNL is such a tease :rofl:
Exactly what I got

Picked up my size 10 at Finishline and my brothers size 10 at Champs...After wearing them in the house for an hour I really wish I got a 10.5 for myself because the 10 is too snug on my feet. Guess its better than not getting any at all.

Only need German address to ship not a German credit card. Order confirmed and terms and conditions on the site.. FYI for anybody with friends in germany

My pops is out in NTLA he offered to get em for me while I'm at work. Hope they don't give him some bs since the only difference in our names is I'm a Jr.
I'm a Jr too, people never care... You'd be surprised how many times my father and I have posed as each other lol

Last edited:
Wait...
You guys think the Columbias--an all white shoe with hints of ice blue-- is a SUMMER shoe? (opposed to winter)
Yeah, OK.
Wait..
So you think that a lighter and brighter shoe is a WINTER shoe? (opposed to spring/summer)
Yeah, OK. 
Brighter and lighter colored apparel has never been associated with Spring/Summer and darker colored apparel has never been associated with Fall/Winter.

roll.gif

Thanks FNL for the draft I got lucky and won. But the lines for the kids sizes were crazy and they were going fast. No one got hurt at my release in New Orleans.

played black ops 2 all night...got up to the outlet around 7ish..10 ppl in line on a fist come first served basis..store manager looks at us and then opens the door and says "Come on in guys its freezing out there" it was 23 degrees out and he looked out for us...copped 2 10.5's easy lol they didnt sell out till about 12! 

I love FNL in Ohio

Just applied the coupon to my NDC order 
smokin.gif
Lucky dude, this is what I got after the LiveChat:

Hello Jon,

I recently spoke with you in chat about applying this promo code FENP441822427 to your order for the Jordan 11 Retro 'Bred'

I do apologize for any inconvenience but we are unable to apply this 15% off promo code as the code has already been used once. Unfortunately these promo codes are given out as a one time courtesy offer and are good for use on one initial order and are not refundable. I am very sorry.

Please let me know if you have any remaining questions or concerns, I'd be more than glad to further assist you. Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Robert
Nike.com

Smh, guess I'll try again with another rep.

[COLOR=#red]Ok guys.
Release date is here, let me get some friendly reminders out there.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.
BUYING/SELLING - Cant do it in here. Sorry. Dont ask stuff like "ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA SIZE XXXX???" or post stock room photos. I can promise that a new member may realistically get banned. A more seasoned member may get banned or issued an infraction. It really depends.
PM ME IF THERE ARE RESTOCKS - Cant do that either. This is an open forum. If you want special attention, talk to your connects.
ARGUING - Let's not derail this thread anymore because you mad someone has X amount of pairs or raffle tickets. Pics of volume raffle tickets will be deleted also. No need to e-flaunt. Both parties will be issued infractions if the argument is severe enough.
EASTBAYREP - Leave the eastbay rep alone if you arent asking intelligent questions. No why do you hate Canada questions... Do you resell questions etc... We dont want to lose the support eastbay provides. Infractions will be handed out for people that cant understand this.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]
Please, lets just keep the positivity going and keep dropping info for those that need.

I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom