Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

of the month it looks like. im not hatin' i got a dozen+ or so myself
happy.gif
happy.gif
Reselling is not even a big deal to me. It's been around forever. People have been doing it since the Dunk SB craze. The standard back then was to double or triple up to get your pair free. Nothing new here. 

What annoys me is the dudes who buy 20 pairs and sell 20 pairs. Like they dont even want one, they dont even care about the story behind the sneaker, all they care about is $$

But how is that a review? That's just showing off the kicks :lol:
:smh: at Zyzz for posting that video about six pages back or so. So that's what hot in the streets now huh? Showing gratuitous violence in a forum that is trying to minimize negativity? That video has no place here and he had the nerve to laugh at it? Watching someone get kicked in the face is not funny whatsoever. I know mods can't watch everything but come on man, that was foul letting that rock.
Reviews for shoes that are not used for sports are pointless. There's not much of you can do a review with other than looks.

That's like doing a review on a car and not even taking it for a drive.

That's what I'm saying! :lol:. Not to pick on him but that video was pointless. He was only pointing out the obvious. I could have figured out what was said by looking at the damn thing. The new "sneakerhead" deems it necessary to "review" the shoe by showing 10 angles of the shoe that was displayed 500 times on blogs since August then puts it on his foot. It's a more toned down way of saying "look at me". But whatever's clever to them. It wasn't a review in any sense of the word. Might as well been on the price is right :lol:

It's an email from UPS.. the email says" Quantum view" It does not reference an order # .. and says the sender is "Basic" weird.

Weird.

Does it have any info on it yet? If so, where did it first scan from? FNL should be Indiana

This
This is getting ridiculous man.....I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she wasn't hurt or injured. This ish is so stupid now, I don't even care for kicks anymore
Y'all realize that this is the fourth, THE FOURTH time these have released? Oh wait, half of you were still in the womb the first two times....I get it

real talk....exactly the 4th release

maybe longer cause of the holiday rush. also theres a mid west storm causing delays.
from fed ex: A Midwest winter storm is causing service delays and disruptions in IA, KS, MI, MO, NE, SD and WI
Even worse. 
laugh.gif

You guys can just call Nike Customer Service and they will tell you if anything is wrong or not. So you guys can have some peace of minds. Only takes couple of minutes for the wait.

Did it with mine dude said everything looks good.

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying!
laugh.gif
. Not to pick on him but that video was pointless. He was only pointing out the obvious. I could have figured out what was said by looking at the damn thing. The new "sneakerhead" deems it necessary to "review" the shoe by showing 10 angles of the shoe that was displayed 500 times on blogs since August then puts it on his foot. It's a more toned down way of saying "look at me". But whatever's clever to them. It wasn't a review in any sense of the word. Might as well been on the price is right
laugh.gif
EXACTLY. It's just like unboxing vids, it's just to show off. Buy your sneaker and wear it with pride. No need to show it off to the internet. My favorite sneakers are my most beat because I beat them to the ground. At the end of the day, they are a material item. If I really want another pair after I've had my run with them, I'll buy them. 

Weird.
Does it have any info on it yet? If so, where did it first scan from? FNL should be Indiana

Nevermind, I am an idiot.. lol.. I just read the small print and it said it was "sent to you at the request of Eastbay to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS"

It's been a long day lol..

smh even the chick was kicking him..people were jumping out of line to watch that fight
Pretty funny when the guy in the red shoes is kicking the guy when he is down and in the middle of it he wipes off his new shoes and then proceeds to kick him.... Business as usual.

LEAVE 731BALLA ALONE.
IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH HIM, TAKE IT TO PM. WE ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE WHAT HAPPENED A FEW DAYS AGO.

you are the mod allowing it....

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

just because he wrote "not for sale" :lol:

And you and other members are attacking him non stop. Everyone is breaking rules at that point and it NEEDS TO STOP. He posted his pic and that was it. Keep it moving. Its my discretion whether or not hes attempting to sell and I dont think he is. I think he just wants the attention and you guys are giving it to him.

CHILL.

Nevermind, I am an idiot.. lol.. I just read the small print and it said it was "sent to you at the request of Eastbay to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS"
It's been a long day lol..

Long day yes, combined with getting up early for Thunder IVs and 8 hours of driving home for the holidays tomorrow means a dead tired btdpu tomorrow night.

I just picked up my pair from NTSF... It's still a lot left

got my pair from NTSF at lunch, and picked up a second pair at southland about half an hour past my supposed window. thankfully champs still had my pair, even though they told me i was the absolute last person to pick it up :lol:.

window is still open til 9 though. good luck to everyone still on the hunt.

Last edited:
It's from Eastbay, I got the same when I ordered the stealth foams.
This. Eastbay will send you an email later with the tracking number also, but they always get UPS to email you with it first for some reason. You'll also get an email once they've been delivered

EXACTLY. It's just like unboxing vids, it's just to show off. Buy your sneaker and wear it with pride. No need to show it off to the internet. My favorite sneakers are my most beat because I beat them to the ground. At the end of the day, they are a material item. If I really want another pair after I've had my run with them, I'll buy them. 

Werd!

Well said.....

^^^ Really... smh.. Im with most everyone else.. let's bring back the waiting period....

And this thread has everyone acting out.. lol.. been on NT for 10+ years, and got my first warning today.. lol..

Back
Top Bottom