Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

My order history on my accoount for FNL doesn't show I ordered anything but I type my order number in it shows its shipped. Also they charged me the first time and now I check my account they gave the money back im so confused

same here! my order says it was shipped and is scheduled to arrive thursday, but the money is back in my account.. anyone know what's going on?

I have been lurking this forum for the past month( creepy i know)   Trying to obtain these shoes. As a result I stayed up all night and made accounts on FTL and Champs to try and get them when 8 o clock struck. However both Sites took a nose dive literally 3 seconds after 8pm .

I lost all hope and went to go watch mike and nike in the morning to count my loses.  But about a hour later I came Back to NT fot the lols  and chaos over the shoes 

when this guy posted the FNL mobil link...... That man is hero in my eyes.  And I just wanted to join to say thank you to him and express thanks to the forum as a whole for info.   Just wouldnt feel right if I lurked this whole time and got these as easily as I MIGHT have with no preparation.  So thank you.

This was actually a really cool story. Glad things worked out for you.

Good lawd nooo

So anyone scoop up unclaimed pairs? I thankfully got my pairs with no issues, just a whole lotta traffic.

I was wondering this also, did anyone stop by FNL or FTL after the RSVP's. This one dude was trying to do it in my line at FNL. Tried to say that his phone wasn't working to show them the RSVP, so we could go in front of him. Man it was 8:30, he had plenty of time to go home or even ask to use someone elses phone.

Just got shipping confirmation from finish line but it also seems like they put the money back in my acount last night; Weird.

JUST GOT MY FINISHLINE SHIPPING CONFIRMATION x2.

TO THE MEMBER WHO SHARED THE INFO ABOUT THE MOBILE LINK, THANK YOU. YOU SIR SHOULD BE PROMOTED TO A MODERATOR FOR THAT HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

#GOTEM

mine still says processing..... i think i should be fine  just getting anxious seeing others get thier shipping confirmation.

does confirmation email and "processing" mean I'm in the clear?

mine still says processing..... i think i should be fine  just getting anxious seeing others get thier shipping confirmation.

does confirmation email and "processing" mean I'm in the clear?

I think so but maybe you should call and make sure you did not put in any incorrect information by mistake before they cancel.

got shipping conformation shout out to dude who

posted the fnl mobile link 

i wouldnt be able to post that if it wasnt for you

THANK YOU NT FAM

because I know some cats wont lend a hand

Hey whoever used that code for NDC, the 15% off thing you're still gonna get charged the same amount.

Code is a one time thing, hopefully you're ordered doesn't get cancelled. |I

FC.

I used one of my 15% off codes...I paid $359 shipped with overnight shipping, how am I paying the same amount?

Why would my order be cancelled, there is no exclusions.

So the people who went through did n'tget their cc charged but the ones who didn't did fnl is just crap and a better receive a coupon or something.

Last edited:
Anyone notice the fit on their pair feel TTS to somewhat snug? Every recent retro 11 seems to feel slightly different. 09' SJ's felt really snug, 10' cool greys felt TTS, 11' concords TTS, and now 12' Breds feel TTS to slightly snug. I'm hoping they break in.

I tried on half size up and although feel better with a little room, also felt like it was slightly too big. I don't know

MajorShout OutTo GuY With finish ... Both Pairs Shipped... That's What Nike Talk Is About. Helping Others Not TrOlling. AndNo I'm Not A NewBie , Just Had To Reset Info, After New Site..

Back
Top Bottom