Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

lol yes, every deadstock XI that release the last few years are still selling for 300 plus. might find a cool grey for less a little less but thats it. i got offered 350 for my ds concord a few weeks ago, but im keeping them
I agree. CDP bred 11s still go for around $300+. Some resellers usually wait a couple of years so that the value of the shoe goes up since the shoes are no longer available except on ebay or similar sites.Demand on these shoes will always be high. 

Got my shipping confirmation this morning:D. Thanks to the guy who posted the finish line mobile option. Also I was able to get 2 pairs with the same billing and card info.

I wonder how many pairs of highly sought after J's get destroyed in national disasters and even independent instances every year.

Just thinking about flooding in New York and all that, how many people had their sneakers in the basement that got ruined. People in New Orleans who probably had dozens of kicks and they were all destroyed. These are just shoes, but these aren't just shoes you can go at Walmart, such as with a tv or something. You can have 500k made, but how many were made in your size? 6 months go by, now how many are left DS in your size?

When people ask, "you new sneakerheads just now getting these, where are your OG pairs, etc..." blah, blah, blah.....you never know what happened. Collections are stolen, caught up in house fires, etc... then you have to start ALL over again paying rape prices for something you paid retail for years ago.

All 3 of my finishline orders processed and ready to ship 2 ground and they gave me a freebie of 2 day air on one.  In all scored 5 pairs, 2 locally from my connect and 3 from the mobile finishline site...bluesnickers you were the reason so many members and even lurkers got their pairs.  Of course one pair was for wifey....who was like "I got the red bottoms I wanted this Christmas."  Also scored 3 pairs of thunders.  Took a big L for the stealth foams though.....nevertheless still happy

I will be honest, I started as a lurker in this forum with the release of the Breds. I got my pair, but have been unsuccessful with the XI. But I do want to thank all you guys for the updates on the sites, and the unselfishness. In a world where everybody looks for profit, its always good to find a community that shares information. Now I have to do my part. Thanks new NT Fam.  

I wonder how many pairs of highly sought after J's get destroyed in national disasters and even independent instances every year.
Just thinking about flooding in New York and all that, how many people had their sneakers in the basement that got ruined. People in New Orleans who probably had dozens of kicks and they were all destroyed. These are just shoes, but these aren't just shoes you can go at Walmart, such as with a tv or something. You can have 500k made, but how many were made in your size? 6 months go by, now how many are left DS in your size?
When people ask, "you new sneakerheads just now getting these, where are your OG pairs, etc..." blah, blah, blah.....you never know what happened. Collections are stolen, caught up in house fires, etc... then you have to start ALL over again paying rape prices for something you paid retail for years ago.

Was at an xmas party yesterday and one of my cousin's was like "Mike you got then J's that dropped yesterday"  I was like yeah able to score 5 pair including one for wifey and since I hooked him up one time only he was like "185 right???"   And I had to check him real fast... I was like yeah... thats what they retailed but they are selling for 400.  I buy kicks for me... but it amazes me how people think that because you put in all the work they can reap the benefits.  You got people being shot, stabbed stores being robbed for this shoe and because i'm family you just want to offer me retail... and not even include tax.... No thanks..... good luck even finding these for less than 350....
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

For anyone that has ever ordered from size? Before, how long does their shipping take? Or if anyone has gotten a tracking number, what day is yours scheduled for delivery? I'm in NC if that helps

Was at an xmas party yesterday and one of my cousin's was like "Mike you got then J's that dropped yesterday"  I was like yeah able to score 5 pair including one for wifey and since I hooked him up one time only he was like "185 right???"   And I had to check him real fast... I was like yeah... thats what they retailed but they are selling for 400.  I buy kicks for me... but it amazes me how people think that because you put in all the work they can reap the benefits.  You got people being shot, stabbed stores being robbed for this shoe and because i'm family you just want to offer me retail... and not even include tax.... No thanks..... good luck even finding these for less than 350....:smh: :smh: :smh:
it's Christmas. You can't even hook up your cousin with one of your 5 pairs? :smh:

Finishline shipped both pairs out for me too... Same card, same address and it wasnt through mobile site. I was getting worried there for a minute. On another note my thunders were shipped too. Good weekend!

Was at an xmas party yesterday and one of my cousin's was like "Mike you got then J's that dropped yesterday"  I was like yeah able to score 5 pair including one for wifey and since I hooked him up one time only he was like "185 right???"   And I had to check him real fast... I was like yeah... thats what they retailed but they are selling for 400.  I buy kicks for me... but it amazes me how people think that because you put in all the work they can reap the benefits.  You got people being shot, stabbed stores being robbed for this shoe and because i'm family you just want to offer me retail... and not even include tax.... No thanks..... good luck even finding these for less than 350....:smh: :smh: :smh:

:stoneface:

it's Christmas. You can't even hook up your cousin with one of your 5 pairs? :smh:

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom