Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I wonder how many pairs of highly sought after J's get destroyed in national disasters and even independent instances every year.
Just thinking about flooding in New York and all that, how many people had their sneakers in the basement that got ruined. People in New Orleans who probably had dozens of kicks and they were all destroyed. These are just shoes, but these aren't just shoes you can go at Walmart, such as with a tv or something. You can have 500k made, but how many were made in your size? 6 months go by, now how many are left DS in your size?
When people ask, "you new sneakerheads just now getting these, where are your OG pairs, etc..." blah, blah, blah.....you never know what happened. Collections are stolen, caught up in house fires, etc... then you have to start ALL over again paying rape prices for something you paid retail for years ago.

I know a couple kids who's houses got destroyed.. Their Jordan's etc were in the attic lol.. That was their priority no lie! They and their kicks made it out safe!

How is NJ and Size on shipping? Haven't got a shipment email yet. Was able to get a pair for me and my son.

Like I said earlier when the first week of school is over with nobody will be checking for them that hard because everybody already did you got the breds that week . Nike produced a lot which sadly I couldn't get one yet. Do these resellers actually think 1000s of people are going to keep paying 300-400?
Sadly not many high schoolers or college kids will be sporting these... just do a little math if only 100 kids per high school (25 per grade level) wanted to get these multiply this by all the highschools across the US.. thats MILLIONS of students.... and that's just high school.  Now you got to figure the middle schoolers, college kids, and adults and og sneakerheads 500,000 is nothing.  Concords were pulling 325 easy 3 months after release....and u may get lucky on an ebay auction for less than 320... but thats it

Was at an xmas party yesterday and one of my cousin's was like "Mike you got then J's that dropped yesterday"  I was like yeah able to score 5 pair including one for wifey and since I hooked him up one time only he was like "185 right???"   And I had to check him real fast... I was like yeah... thats what they retailed but they are selling for 400.  I buy kicks for me... but it amazes me how people think that because you put in all the work they can reap the benefits.  You got people being shot, stabbed stores being robbed for this shoe and because i'm family you just want to offer me retail... and not even include tax.... No thanks..... good luck even finding these for less than 350....
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

it's Christmas. You can't even hook up your cousin with one of your 5 pairs?
mean.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Shipping my FNL pair once it comes to my homeboy from college for $225.  If it's a stranger it's a different story, but my team gets hometown discounts.  Live and let live tho...

I wonder how many pairs of highly sought after J's get destroyed in national disasters and even independent instances every year.
Just thinking about flooding in New York and all that, how many people had their sneakers in the basement that got ruined. People in New Orleans who probably had dozens of kicks and they were all destroyed. These are just shoes, but these aren't just shoes you can go at Walmart, such as with a tv or something. You can have 500k made, but how many were made in your size? 6 months go by, now how many are left DS in your size?
When people ask, "you new sneakerheads just now getting these, where are your OG pairs, etc..." blah, blah, blah.....you never know what happened. Collections are stolen, caught up in house fires, etc... then you have to start ALL over again paying rape prices for something you paid retail for years ago.

I started selling off some of my collection and extra DS doubles I had earlier this year. There was a dude on here who went to prison and while he was gone, his sister sold off his entire collection for drug money...crazy...he wanted to buy everything I had in size 12.5

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Shipping my FNL pair once it comes to my homeboy from college for $225.  If it's a stranger it's a different story, but my team gets hometown discounts.  Live and let live tho...
One pair was for my wife, One pair for my boy and I got 2 sizes for me.  That leaves only one pair.  You got to understand my cousin is 42 just got out of jail, and is staying with my mom this month because he gambled away 1200.00 of social security money and couldnt pay has halway house rent... and he still owes me for 2 more J's I got for him but can't pay me because he blew his money.  I'm not like that Bro....this dude doesn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of but he wants to buy the hottest release J'S from me.... I'm not an enabler....he's buying those J's with YOU or YOUR parents TAXES.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

DONT BE QUICK TO JUDGE!!!!!

One pair was for my wife, One pair for my boy and I got 2 sizes for me.  That leaves only one pair.  You got to understand my cousin is 42 just got out of jail, and is staying with my mom this month because he gambled away 1200.00 of social security money and couldnt pay has halfway house rent... and he still owes me for 2 more J's I got for him but can't pay me because he blew his money.  I'm not like that Bro....this dude doesn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of but he wants to buy the hottest release J'S from me.... I'm not an enabler....he's buying those J's with YOU or YOUR parents TAXES.:smh: :smh: :smh:

I'm sure a lot j's are bought with a gov check

i keep getting offers of people wanting to trade breds for stealths... i'm not going to do do it... foams don't crease.... (FIRST POST... wooohoo) 

One pair was for my wife, One pair for my boy and I got 2 sizes for me.  That leaves only one pair.  You got to understand my cousin is 42 just got out of jail, and is staying with my mom this month because he gambled away 1200.00 of social security money and couldnt pay has halway house rent... and he still owes me for 2 more J's I got for him but can't pay me because he blew his money.  I'm not like that Bro....this dude doesn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of but he wants to buy the hottest release J'S from me.... I'm not an enabler....he's buying those J's with YOU or YOUR parents TAXES.:smh: :smh: :smh:

How weewe suppose to know. Your original post makes you sound quite selfish... N have five pairs, it's never that serious...

As always I holla'd at the connect and paid 210 shipped.... Haven't waited in a single line for well over a year now. Happy with my one pair NTers doing too much now...

Found out i didnt get em from finishline 6 times cuz shipping n billing info were different…
Im soooooooo heated

Same here. Missed out on these 5 times from FL and also missed out on the Thunders because of their error. Sounds like to me their IT web developers have the script incorrect in the check out. Looking at shipping address as billing address causing the transaction to not go through.

traded 1 of my pairs to my boy for DS concords since he wanted doubles of these and had 5 concords.
tried to sneak him for some cool grey xis too but he wasnt as loaded on those :lol:

Nice trade there. I would do that every day. Love Concords. My all time fav shoe.

It's always best to ship to your billing address. When your billing and shipping don't match a lot of online retailers flag that as a potentially fraudulent order.

laugh.gif

One pair was for my wife, One pair for my boy and I got 2 sizes for me.  That leaves only one pair.  You got to understand my cousin is 42 just got out of jail, and is staying with my mom this month because he gambled away 1200.00 of social security money and couldnt pay has halway house rent... and he still owes me for 2 more J's I got for him but can't pay me because he blew his money.  I'm not like that Bro....this dude doesn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of but he wants to buy the hottest release J'S from me.... I'm not an enabler....he's buying those J's with YOU or YOUR parents TAXES.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

"Live and let live tho..."

No need to explain your situation.  I don't know you personally.  I know how it is having relatives that are locked up (not gonna delve much deeper than that).  Do you my man.  They're just shoes.  I understand wanting to be paid for your troubles, there's nothing free in this world.  I'm just not one to quote resale prices (basically best case scenario resale prices) to family/relatives.  That's all.

For those that have both these and the black/red IV's in the same size - do the two shoes fit similar? Or is 1 different from the other?

[quote name="bigmike24000" url="/t/332508/official-air-jordan-11-retro-bred-185-12-21-12-update-half-a-million-pairs-made/22920#post_16842696"he's buying those J's with YOU or YOUR parents taxes
I'm sure a good amount of J's were bought off gov checks[/quote]
So true but when someone owes you money, fam or not and they want you to hook them up for the hottest shoe out there and they are living at your MOM's and paying no rent because they gambled away SOCIAL SECURITY MONEY....and to add injury to insult the last pair of J's i sold to him were STOLEN when he was taking a shower at the halfway house....Maybe some of you more educated guys would understand my decision.  When He got out I hooked him up with 2 pairs to help him get on his feet.  I live in my own house with my wife and family...and he couldn't last 2 months without just blowing all his cash.... and ended up at my widowed moms house....
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

For the two guys that commented about Size? above, we're all in the dark. They don't offer tracking information for International shipping.

One person said they're order got to them in two weeks, another said a week, and one guy said he never got them. As somebody said, it's just a waiting game I guess.

Back
Top Bottom