Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Those who order from UI, be ready to get custom fee because the value it's more than $250. On the top of that, you should get international fee on your credit card. That's why I cancel my order from them.
Order is under $250 for the declared value. it goes over that with shipping cost. That is why I use Pay Pal. The international fee also only depends on your CC company or bank. 

Well... everybody has different connects,on different levels. Im 35 knocking on 36..been in shoe game for a long time. I know most guys on here deal with the retail store hookups and "this guy knows"..."this guy" type of hookup... which come and go. You have other guys that have Corporate connects, none of that "oh I want this amount $ if you want these". I'm talking about just send you some shoes b/c "you helped me with this and I helped you with that". No money exchanged, "I will send you these 4 pair of Jordans or whatever shoe...you just help me out on the next big project". Maybe I should have been more clear with my opinion! 

That's the king connect, can't get better than that. In chess we would call that checkmate !! Lol

Those who order from UI, be ready to get custom fee because the value it's more than $250. On the top of that, you should get international fee on your credit card. That's why I cancel my order from them.
the declared value and cost is less then $250 before shipping. 

Im on #TeamScrewEastbay, got my Breds w/ Next Day Air on 12/21 and they shipped same day. Then, the shoes sat with UPS in Philadelphia from the 22nd until today. Yet every other retailer I copped from shipped late last night or real early this morning. I called up Eastbay about this and they tried explaining it was cause weather in Philly was bad, yet my dad just left Philly to come home from the holidays and weather was fine.
This is why I try to avoid the 'Bay.
Sounds like it's UPS' fault if it's still sitting in their facility not Eastbay. Am I missing something here?

Damn I would trade either of my 2 pairs if I could get my hands on this iPad mini for my wife for Christmas...this is a harder search than and pair of kicks I've ever copped...

Connect talk...I'm 30+...I just moved but when I was in VA my best connect was the owner/manager of an Athletes Foot in an outdoor strip mall. I would bring constant business, kid's shoes, wife's running shoes, boots...in exchange he would give the heads up on Jordan releases and I picked up the Thurs before release. I think most athletes foot stores are privately owned/franchised so he appreciated all the business.

Being on NT is where you build new connects...

Man I wish. I'm been buying Jordan's since the OG IIIs. Up until about 8-10 years ago I could get anything since I knew everyone including owners of local stores. After everyone got real jobs that faded. Now I'm hunting like everyone else and get what I want at retail roughly 50% of the time

Exactly lol I don't know (or still f with) anyone still working in a sneaker store...

I wish all of NT a real happy holidays and a great new year !! You guys are amazing, it's a wealth of knowledge here for someone who really appreciates it. This is a great place to collaborate on anything from the new release to box's. Lol ! No but seriously you guys are all amazing, the whole NT fam. Just want you guys to know that I really appreciate having a place like this where we can collab, wishing everyone every release they want, lots of success and happiness. Ju hearrrdddd !!!! :smokin

Last edited:
A lot of sellers are taking the strategy "Buy low, sell high" a little too literally.

Last edited:
Im on #TeamScrewEastbay, got my Breds w/ Next Day Air on 12/21 and they shipped same day. Then, the shoes sat with UPS in Philadelphia from the 22nd until today. Yet every other retailer I copped from shipped late last night or real early this morning. I called up Eastbay about this and they tried explaining it was cause weather in Philly was bad, yet my dad just left Philly to come home from the holidays and weather was fine.

This is why I try to avoid the 'Bay.
Sounds like it's UPS' fault if it's still sitting in their facility not Eastbay. Am I missing something here?

UPS fault, not eastbay :lol:

Soon as it leaves their hands, its not longer eastbays fault on how long it takes.

My pair "despetched" from Size on Friday but there is no tracking and Size said its shipped but there is no tracking # to provide.
Anyone know the usual transit time. I checked Royal Mail's website to see if they had transit times and no avail.

7-10 days

Thank you! but what classified section? Sorry Im new to this

I think they're talking about the buy/sell section on the navigation bar under the big nike talk symbol at the top of the page... Idk why forum people are so difficult with simple requests smh

oh i meant that the person with the concords is giving me 50 and the concords, thats a good deal right?
Oh now you're giving him Bred's, boost up the money a little bit and see if he budges maybe 60-90?

The $50 and Concord's is good, but push it a little bit and see if you can get more, doesn't hurt in trying and you always wanna come up on top.

If he won't budge than take the $50 + Concords.

Last edited:
Has anyone else who ordered from Eastbay just have their shipping label created and hasn't been picked up by UPS yet?
Yep. I haz concerns. Not only that, my address is only a partial in my order history. They say everything is ok tho, so all I can do is wait and hope at this point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom