Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

My wife took this photo for my Facebook page as an announcement to my friends & family. Child #2 coming in June 2013! :smile:

snipesshop stopped shipping to the US in November and theres still pairs available on their website. If you know someone in Europe you could snag some.

Congrats

and to those thinking its a hassle, and people have to pay extra....

Its not hard to RSVP on different or the same Niketown, as long as you have family/friends who will help out and lend their name and little time.

Merry Xmas all, Congrats to the new little one

If you are asking about the toecap on my picture (the GS pair), it's the room light reflection. It's a HDR photo (5 total shots put together). There is not a white space between the toecap & the PL.

Last edited:
damn 11 pairs x $150 profit on each pair, $1650 profit

This is just my personal opinion, but I highly doubt that anyone who landed 11 pairs to resell was paying retail.

He was probably paying a good amount over retail to have managers hold him down extra pairs.

If he did pay retail he either had a bunch of people go line up with him, or works at a store with an account.

Lol so obviously you weren't here for the dumbass that placed an order for 11 pairs just to see if he could do it and the order went through

Lol so obviously you weren't here for the dumbass that placed an order for 11 pairs just to see if he could do it and the order went through

haha no I missed that one. most online stores won't even let you add more than 2 to your cart let alone check out.

And you got 10+ pairs and did it by yourself?
seems like a pretty tough task, but I guess it could be done.

Not a tough task if you follow this thread, very useful information has been posted.

I have no connections and got all my pairs from SH, FINL.com, NBAstore.com, and size? I could have got an additional two pairs from NDC also but eight pairs is enough for me.

Maybe I'll get more next week.

Last edited:
Rsvp is the hardest thing ever. Im 0/12 or so. Somebody help me out

I can only tell you that if you try on mobile via sms you will never succeed.
I tested it on Christmas release i have set up notification by sms but i was at home so i used my laptop.
And when i pressed enter and sent DM to nike with replay that was the time i received sms on my phone.
So sms is like 5 to 7 sec late.

And you got 10+ pairs and did it by yourself?
seems like a pretty tough task, but I guess it could be done.

Well no it was not by myself I employed my niece and nephew. I got them both a pair for Christmas for their help. I was going to break bread on them anyway so why not get a return.

The way the release worked this year it was too easy. Raffles a week prior and FNL's RSVP made it too easy.

I will say the car saw an excess of 100+ mph between 6 and 10 am.

Last edited:
This is just my personal opinion, but I highly doubt that anyone who landed 11 pairs to resell was paying retail.
He was probably paying a good amount over retail to have managers hold him down extra pairs.
If he did pay retail he either had a bunch of people go line up with him, or works at a store with an account.
Didn't Nike employees get them for 50% off...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom