Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Yes, the billing information is just the address displayed on the shipping receipt. As long as the shipping address is within the States, you're good.

Yes, the billing information is just the address displayed on the shipping receipt. As long as the shipping address is within the States, you're good.

Congrats to everyone who got their pairs. If you missed out I wouldn't worry too much, UK sites still have stock, and these will undoubtedly be restocked come January. The only question will be of the quantities available and where.

Seems like it's always shots being fired when 731balla in here. 
laugh.gif

Not hating on him at all, let him do his thing.  You guys should probably like realize it is what it is..

You guys flaming isn't gonna change reality.

You complaining and flaming ain't gonna do ****; he gonna keep doing his thing and you guys should do yours and not trip so damn much on someone else.  He did and his friends put in work to get the shoes I don't see how that's a problem.  It basically means he and his crew just worked harder than you.  If he was able to get 10 pairs online.....and you couldn't get one.........

Then people crying that he a re-seller it don't matter; he still gonna re-sell lmao..
roll.gif

Some baby mama drama 
mean.gif
.  This **** should not be this serious.

@biglew congrats man 

Last edited:
Seems like it's always shots being fired when 731balla in here. :lol:

Not hating on him at all, let him do his thing.  You guys should probably like realize it is what it is..

You guys flaming isn't gonna change reality.

You complaining and flaming ain't gonna do ****; he gonna keep doing his thing and you guys should do yours and not trip so damn much on someone else.  He did and his friends put in work to get the shoes I don't see how that's a problem.  It basically means he and his crew just worked harder than you.  If he was able to get 10 pairs online.....and you couldn't get one.........

Then people crying that he a re-seller it don't matter; he still gonna re-sell lmao..:rofl:

Some baby mama drama :smh: .

Damn ! Getting thick in here ! LMFAO !

Yo bro I ordered my Bred 11's from Eastbay the day of release. UPS also made a shipping label but my shoes haven't arrived to their warehouse. Hopefully these people will get on the right track, and your not alone waiting on your shoes

No matter how many times you do it, when you sell a shoe for more then what you paid and make a profit, you're a reseller.
What about that do you not get? You're making money off the next man to gain additional funds for yourself.
EVERYONE has done it so I don't know why
people think that they are holier then others.
I don't agree with this. You're gonna sell your property with it's current value, not the value it was.

In my opinion, resellers order or line up for shoes that they know they're gonna sell, before the shoes are even in their hands.

If I bought Thunder IVs, and decide 2 months later, "You know what, I don't even like these. Let me sell them and use the money for a pair I've been wanting... or for bills, or whatever.". I'm a sucker if I sell them for $160.

No matter how many times you do it, when you sell a shoe for more then what you paid and make a profit, you're a reseller.
What about that do you not get? You're making money off the next man to gain additional funds for yourself.
EVERYONE has done it so I don't know why
people think that they are holier then others.

Remember this when ever you try to sell a car or house.

Congrats to everyone who got their pairs. If you missed out I wouldn't worry too much, UK sites still have stock, and these will undoubtedly be restocked come January. The only question will be of the quantities available and where.

Just need one pair in my size. No doubles. No resell.

The reseller argument is tired

Most resellers are bums so that's their hustle so you cant knock it but

Great paying job>relying on reselling sneakers

to pay bills

thats a common stereo-type but so, so incorrect.
a lot of people flip shoes because they can. your statement would be more accurate if you were describing bulk buyers.

I have an amazing job. I buy multiple pairs strictly to flip and one pair to help one of my boys out. I buy multiples because I have the means to do so and so I can you use my income to build wealth. Also, my wife let me keep whatever I make flipping in my fun money account to spend on whatever I want.

I even have my sister's credit card info too so I can buy and ship to a second household.

The reseller argument is tired

Most resellers are bums so that's their hustle so you cant knock it but

Great paying job>relying on reselling sneakers

to pay bills

Thank you. Now let's see some more pictures of people getting their packages/the shoes

Back
Top Bottom