Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

GOT THESE TODAY!!! I ordered true to size, and when I received my 8.5, it was tight around my foot :smh: Was really waiting for them and now they are too small. Bummer. Shoe is so beautiful tho:smokin

My friend's finishline ups tracking says delayed by storm... Hope that hasn't happened to any of you guys...

Last edited:
you guys aren't alone.  mine hasn't moved from indiana either, but still says 1 business day left.  hoping it'll get updated all of a sudden tomorrow.  there was some guy just a page back saying his got updated to "out for delivery" out of nowhere
Hopefully this happens! When I order from NDC my UPS tracking is always up to date, but the ONE time I order from FNL , the tracking does not move! Got me nervous as hell lol

I have a deal in place with another NTer,

Straight trade concords for black and reds. Both ds.

His pair arrives either friday or monday at the latest. Another 5 days to wIt probAbly

And really? Tebow? We get him for free(no picks) to ride bench next year and sell more tickets to the teblow homers. We have not had a blackout in three years N he would only help.

But he will not start, nor would i want him too.

Well see if his faith leads him to be complacent with 2nd string

had emailed hanon to cancel my order within 24 hours of placing it on release day because i had gotten through so many pairs for retail and hadnt heard from them since. today i finally hear back from them saying they couldnt cancel my order cuz its been shipped along with a tracking number lol smh. up on CL they go i guess. or maybe use as trade bait.

Thank you Buffalo...
Walked into Sneakertown off Jefferson yesterday right before the snow hit at 4pm, detoured there while waiting on my La Nova's order.
Owner brings out 9.5 retro XI black/red that got "lost" in the back. I was only person in store.
Copped!
I take it all I've done for people shoewise throughout the year paid off. Karma goes both ways.
:smokin
same thing happened to me in the buffalo galleria footlocker way back in the day on the xxs. same size even. 9.5 got lost in the back. the box was beat up. but they were mine lol

Buffalo coming through!

:smokin

Now all I need is to find my size 11.5

WTF is up with CrookedTongues? I know yesterday was boxing day in the UK, but they dont answer the phone or emails!!! Opened a dispute with paypal because they are starting to piss me off... I even tweeted them..  NO REPLY?!?! So much for hearing they were "the best"..
For the white cement 4s I chose the Sneakersaver shipping....finally got them a month later.  Never again.

WTF is up with CrookedTongues? I know yesterday was boxing day in the UK, but they dont answer the phone or emails!!! Opened a dispute with paypal because they are starting to piss me off... I even tweeted them..  NO REPLY?!?! So much for hearing they were "the best"..

Relax. CT is good people man. Taking it to another level waaay too soon.

For the white cement 4s I chose the Sneakersaver shipping....finally got them a month later.  Never again.

They were legit and box was taken care of right?
You chose the cheap shipping option and they took longer to get there. Sounds about right...

Hey guys I think we got the wrong idea about milk. I had a discussion with him last night, there website took more orders than they had stock of. Given Christmas also held them back. He is a very solid guy and looks after his clients. I think we all got a bad view on what happened with our orders. It's no different than FNL returning your money because they didn't have enough stock. I was quite impressed with him getting back to me to try and figure a solution out. That's something that the larger box stores couldn't care less about. So I will definitely still shop with them, even though my order was cancelled. I like his customer service and his explanation of what took place. I know people in here got a bad view on the milkskate store. But after his explanation I fine with that and will continue to shop there.

Last edited:
I have a deal in place with another NTer,

Straight trade concords for black and reds. Both ds.

His pair arrives either friday or monday at the latest. Another 5 days to wIt probAbly

And really? Tebow? We get him for free(no picks) to ride bench next year and sell more tickets to the teblow homers. We have not had a blackout in three years N he would only help.

But he will not start, nor would i want him too.

Well see if his faith leads him to be complacent with 2nd string
do you really have any other options at qb?

It's all about saving money vs quick shipping. I ordered oly vi from ct over the summer. They came later because of the cheap shipping but at least they were double boxed. I'd take that over a crushed box like i got from size.uk due to them shipping in a bag eastbay style :lol:

Why do they not answer the phones? All I have wanted to know for a whole week is if the order shipped. I dont understand why thats too much to ask.. or to even answer their phone/email/twitter. Never again will I buy from the UK.

Joined 12/2012

Anyone elses order from soleheaven delayed? My fedex shipping info hasnt updated since the 24.
I was wondering the same thing, but after some research, I found that it was two holidays for those in the UK.  They celebrated both Christmas and Boxing Day.  That is the reason for nothing moving on fedex over there since the 24th.  I'm waiting on an order from Sole Heaven myself.

It's all about saving money vs quick shipping. I ordered oly vi from ct over the summer. They came later because of the cheap shipping but at least they were double boxed. I'd take that over a crushed box like i got from size.uk due to them shipping in a bag eastbay style :lol:

Thanks for the reassurance :lol:

Why do they not answer the phones? All I have wanted to know for a whole week is if the order shipped. I dont understand why thats too much to ask.. or to even answer their phone/email/twitter. Never again will I buy from the UK.

If it was Christmas or Boxing Day, there's a good chance no one is in their office. What time are you calling? What time is it over there when you are calling?

I also wanted to post about Milkskate, I've heard that they were a shady spot and that some people have had orders cancelled from them.  I'm pleased to say that I ordered from them and that my order shipped out today.  I was able to email them after conformation and they replied back with my tracking number! 
smile.gif

I didn't want to do international because of the shipping time, but seeing some of these NDC and FNL delivery times, Im willing to make it a first option now.

The jags will sign a vet qb (draft one depending on if we get new gm or not)
Gabberts a backup for now. Still 23. But too much of a project. Henne is trash

If only our colors were black and red to match these xi hahaha
But i wont wear another teams jersey. Only time i ever did was the game after sean taylor died, wore his #21. Gave my boy the 21 towel for letting me rock it.

Yeah, waiting for the flood of the size? packaging complaints...

Also the new year comments from dudes who wear these to a NYE party and they get ruined. A lot of Concords got destroyed last year fresh out the box.

Back
Top Bottom