Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just got mine from ndc 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

deezrsackolishus - you act as if I said you did something wrong or you got an infraction or something. You keep throwing these garbage examples of other people's violations like you are guilty or something.
Every post that I've seen that's buying selling or trading has been deleted and infractions have been given out for many. But you know that right? In sure you do.
There is nothing wrong with asking about trade scenarios which seems to be the more common talk in recent days. I admit, it's really annoying at this point but it is what it is. You have also contributed to this so why are you bringing that up like its an issue?
Put his *** on timeout.

kickz got a few pairs.. 

I seen a lil glitch on there too.. went from 139 GBP to 139 euros. copped x2 in a heartbeat. charge pending for 437.10 with VAT and shipping included. lil less than 220 a pair fine with me.. as long as this goes thru lol

add them in ur cart while on the UK version of the site, then switch to international/US and the prices stay the same but currency goes from GBP to euros. 

total price was 329.74 euros and charge on my card was $437.10 USD

doubt itll go thru but **** it, worth a shot. definitely aint payin 300 a pair tho
I noticed the exact same glitch yesterday could you let me know how that works out I'm curious if they will catch it

Wow im still in shock that I was able to kop! Heres my story of scooping the XIs this year:

On Dec. 20, I had all the major websites who were releasing the Js on the 21st saved in my favorites.

The morning of the release I woke up at 8:20 to go online at NDC to purchase (overslept).

At that time only sizes available were a 7 & a 10.5

I quickly searched FNL, FTL, Eastbay, FTA, Champs, and others but there was an error on their pages everytime I  went to order.

I finally went to NIKETALK and was reading the posts around 9:15 when I was seeing ppl able to purchase off of FNL mobile site. (m.finishline.com)

Afterwards I quickly hit up the site on my laptop and made it through to billing info, as soon as I enter the last digit of my CC - MY DAM POWER WENT OUT!!!!!

oI quickly grabbed my laptop and got in my car to head to Barnes & Nobles which is 5 min from the crib.

I get on the streets and the whole block is blacked out no street lights working and business out of power to ( CRAZY SHxT ON 12/21/12...end of world day)

So when I got to Barnes & Nobles their power was out to but I was able to connect to their ATT wifi.

I was fortunate to be able to refresh from my last point and checkout.

After a couple days, I called UPS to check on my package because it was just sitting on the southside (12/24-12/26) when it should have went to the westside.

UPS rep said my package was lost due to inactivity on the package in the past 24 hours, I then reminded him that 12/25 was Christmas and said it was still lost

Until I asked to speak to his manager and he called the lost department who told him he was wrong about package being lost and that their systems was backed up 2 hi traffic

And said my package will go today and everything would be updated today.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sweet haysoos sweetums.
Based on the left sneaker, ur toes commence right where the lacing starts at the bottom, before the teaux bocks.
Cute.
I couldnt laces mines to the brim of el sneaker like that. It would suffocate my cankles to so so death.

It doesnt suffocate so much, try it sometime!

Well FINALLY CT Replies to me.. Took the Paypal dispute to finally reply though.
They shipped my 11s sky net worldwide express w tracking.. I only got sneakersaver so that's good.
Any clue how long it takes? Never heard of sky net express I thought the UK Used Royal Mail..
CT has yet to respond to me do I'm thinking bout filing a dispute to speed the process up!!! This is ridiculous thou... No peep and I've emailed them 4 times... All I need is a d*#% tracking number!!!!

All this talk of UK sites, what about American sites? Any website Hook ups out there other than the obvious(retailers(nike,fnl,etc))

All this talk of UK sites, what about American sites? Any website Hook ups out there other than the obvious(retailers(nike,fnl,etc))

everyone is dry for the moment getting shipments out but this time next week almost everyone will have some form of a restock from bad cc's ,wrong addys,fraud etc

Last edited:
SneakerNStuff gave me the wrong tracking number on the email.  Logged into their site and got the right one.  I'll be getting mine on 1/2.

starting to lose hope.. :smh:

Not that serious, once I whiffed on NDC I stopped looking. Considering the volume produced there should have been plenty to go around. Resellers jumped on these and will sit on them wanting $300+ because that's what they think they should get for them. Don't be impulsive. There are a lot if pairs floating.

#teambelowretail

sure, but im not gonna be paying much over retail plus with so many shoes coming out in the next 2-3 months if i dont get them within a week im done with them. Ill just move onto other shoes. and down the line i dont think ill purchase them unless its someone highly trusted becase im not spending my hard earned money on a early release pair someone trying to pass off as RD :smh:

i hope they restock soon but its not look like it. w/e

Has anyone ordered from rstor.taobao.com before? I'm looking at their prices right now, and it seems too good to be true (¥763.30 for Bred XIs = $122.40 USD), but then I see this video:

And he said he paid $202 shipped for his SJs. Please, watch the video before you say something. Also, check this out:
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.3-5406567085.13.zEt1P4&id=17534095036&
¥1798.00 = $288.33 for DB IVs!!!!!!! Need someone's .02 thanks.

Has anyone ordered from rstor.taobao.com before? I'm looking at their prices right now, and it seems too good to be true (¥763.30 for Bred XIs = $122.40 USD), but then I see this video:

And he said he paid $202 shipped for his SJs. Please, watch the video before you say something. Also, check this out:
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.3-5406567085.13.zEt1P4&id=17534095036&
¥1798.00 = $288.33 for DB IVs!!!!!!! Need someone's .02 thanks.

early release (some say super duper amazing fake)

id stay away, while they look good most of us are unsure about them.

Back
Top Bottom