Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Finishline order came in today
WG expected tomorrow at 10:30
Have yet to try on the two pairs I already have because they aren't for me. These running snug?

Edit: NVM. Seeing previous posts about TTS

Last edited:
It's been commented before but to me the 2012s feel the same as my CDPs...but the peeling 23 is an issue.

That said since the CDPs have been rocked a few times already, I'll continue rocking and 2012s will go on the shelf

im waiting for them too..
mean.gif
I'm waiting too, but my friend who made 2 orders from Size? already received his pairs on Monday.

Well, I believe it is due to a blizzard in Indiana right now.  Although, my FNL package was updated today and is now in Illinois.
true, but would it not say "delayed" because of adverse weather like ive seen some other ppl? mine is just sitting in purgatory. Im just hoping Ill wake up and it'll say out for delivery... lol

I was wondering about that as well earlier about mine. The last update on mine said, Indianapolis departure scan, December 22. I was also wondering if it got caught in that storm somehow. Then around noon today, it finally updated and should be in town tomorrow for delivery Saturday. Give it til tomorrow for it to update. UPS been buggin.

Yeah, DC area...not expecting any customs fee. Separate transactions each totaling under $250. Cool Greys are already here and on the shelf. 11s were ordered last Thursday.
Only long wait is my reeboks from crooked tounges but I already knew the situation going in...
Thanks for the info.  Glad that you didn't have to pay customs fee!

Anyone else have experiences with SNS where you didn't have to pay customs fee?  I'm located in California, and SNS ships via UPS.

Thanks!

I was wondering about that as well earlier about mine. The last update on mine said, Indianapolis departure scan, December 22. I was also wondering if it got caught in that storm somehow. Then around noon today, it finally updated and should be in town tomorrow for delivery Saturday. Give it til tomorrow for it to update. UPS been buggin.
thanks man! ima definitely look out for it tomorrow!! repped you!

Thanks for the info.  Glad that you didn't have to pay customs fee!

Anyone else have experiences with SNS where you didn't have to pay customs fee?  I'm located in California, and SNS ships via UPS.

Thanks!
I ordered the Olympic 7's from SNS and didn't have to pay customs, but my friend who ordered the GMP from them did.

thanks man! ima definitely look out for it tomorrow!! repped you!
check again after 8PM local time. thats when truck stop delivering and drop off all packages pickup'd at the UPS store.

It's been commented before but to me the 2012s feel the same as my CDPs...but the peeling 23 is an issue.

That said since the CDPs have been rocked a few times already, I'll continue rocking and 2012s will go on the shelf
about 95% of the 23 peeled off on my CDP's.. worn them countless number of times, otherwise still in pretty good condition. will probably unDS the 2012's when wearing shorts in the spring/summer time.

Got both of my grails at the top. Yes they are both 2012 retro's and I got them when I could afford them.
Nothing wrong with that! Cool greys were up there for me I waited I while for Em. Doubled up on the cool greys also just cuz i like em that much. Nice pickups man

Back
Top Bottom