Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm getting bored here waiting for my pairs in the mail next week. Stumbled across this. Low tops anyone?
Via MN

Any XI low are straight trash. Mids though.

A lot of mad folks in here....... good luck on finding a pair for a decent price.

Has anybody finishline gs restock shipped yet ? mine still says that its processing .

Last edited:
For those in the DC area, Kickk Spott just got a slight restock, looks like up to size 11.5 according to there tweet.  Good Luck!

finally got mine from finishline, atleast the quality was better than the 11 lows i got a few months ago

Last edited:
The sz 12 I got earlier from NDC felt big, was glad I also ordered a 11.5 using std shipping, which came in today. Wierd cause normally I'm a size 12 in J's but the 11.5 fits perfectly. Also I've always heard the playoff xi's are a half size small. Unfortunately on the 11.5, one of the toes seems like it got a pointy bump and also have a couple of creases on the white parts.
Overall, wish the tongues were longer like the OGs and the bottom reds were a darker shade. For multiple generation retros, these are beynd satisfactory.

Last edited:
You guys hurting my feelings
laugh.gif
x2. im hurt right now. Was not at the crib at all today.

hope the come up boyz aint make that move smh. 

Last edited:
Received my order from size? today via USPS here in Dallas, TX. They left it at the door too. So I assume no custom fee :smile:

x2. im hurt right now. Was not at the crib at all today.

hope the come up boyz aint make that move smh. 

I was at the crib but i checked 3 times just in case dude decided to leave it. Feels bad when your boys who live close hit you up telling you they got theirs :lol:

do the UPS workers ring your doorbells/knock when they deliver your packages? they used to for me but now they just drop and go 
mean.gif

No one should fail at spelling something with 3 letters or less. "Poindexter" is mildly forgivable though.
Back to the topic at hand:
Got my pair in from NDC today, now just waiting on HS to make it across the pond. I know the patent cut is... lacking, and these can't quite compare to OGs or 01's, but damn if this isn't still my favorite J.
arent you late for a chess club tournament.....

arent you late for a chess club tournament.....

I wish. I'm not nearly as good at chess as I used to be. Thanks for bringing that up though, I'll probably go to the library tomorrow to read up on some strategy.

On Topic:

Does anyone know why UPS can just drop and go like that? It seems, at best, irresponsible, and more likely wildly negligent for your customers' packages. There was a 20/20 or Nightline piece about stolen packages where a UPS rep said that package theft was so rare that they didn't keep statistics on it. Personally I think they're full of crap, especially with companies like Finishline putting so much wild branding on their boxes that you might as well put a flashing "STEAL ME PLEASE" sign over it.

Last edited:
do the UPS workers ring your doorbells/knock when they deliver your packages? they used to for me but now they just drop and go :smh:
My UPS guy rings the bell or knocks and leaves it in the place we asked him to. Depending on the box and size, he sometimes sticks around if we need a hand bringing it in. We do most of our shopping online, so we keep him super busy year round, so we take care of him year round.

do the UPS workers ring your doorbells/knock when they deliver your packages? they used to for me but now they just drop and go 
mean.gif
Had a USPS guy who used to chuck the box @ the door.

was hilarious and blood boiling at the same time.

Grats to everyone who got their pair(s). Done sterssing over this they'll get here eventually. 

First off, I paid my hard earned money and don't care about patience or waiting when my money is involved... They only responded quickly once Paypal got involved! But at least CT is coming finally!!! I talked to Ozzie and we agreed they need better and faster response to emails. I hope they keep sending to U. S. but fix the issues with tracking and timely responses to emails.

I'm new here got my 10.5 11's on release date. They fit too tight tho. My dawg say i just gotta break em in. Should i trade for a size 11 or break em in?

Back
Top Bottom