Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

^ how did the shoes look ?
Shoes are perfect with no flaws.  Since I wear them, I don't really care for the box.  I'm gonna go to my local footlocker though and get a box.  They have extras they normally throw anyway.  I just need a box to put them in when I'm done for the day.

not chicago. you dont know what youre taking about. those were released in 2005 as a new retro color.
Lol!

I love the 10's too.  I actually passed on the Chicago's and got the Royal's instead.  I would love the Cherry's to go with them.  However, a lot of the DS's I saw were in bad shape...

Had my bred 11's since late nov.....Didn't feel like going threw the BS this year to get them at retail.
We are all proud of you.
tongue.gif

Now that it's pretty much over, I must say I really didn't expect this release to have as much hype as it did. It seemed like people were talking about the concords A LOT more than the black & reds

I think it's because I read it too much on the forum, but if I actually hear one of my friends say the word Bred, I may choke them. The more I read it, the more ridiculous it sounds. 

not chicago. you dont know what youre taking about. those were released in 2005 as a new retro color.
My bad, you're right. Did I offend u personally by mistakingly referring to them as chicago's? Did adding in "you don't know what you're talking about" make u feel all knowledgeable? Would have saying "I think you are mistaking" fell short? Because, I just would have replied, " yes, thanks for not being a d-bag about it"

Back
Top Bottom