Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

lol mma fans on niketalk... I wonder how many nters actually know how to fight or have takin self defense classes? IF U ROCKING XIs I hope you know a lil somethin or you are strapped up!
Exactly, we are "fans".  No one is implying that we know how to fight and all that ****.

It's like people who wear baseball caps do they really know how to play baseball or is it just a sense of style?  If you're wearing Jordans do you really know how to ball?  If you're wearing Vans do you really know how to skate? 

Some people wear J's and don't know how to ball; deal with it, I can guarantee more than half of the people are wear Vans don't even know how to skate.  So what are you technically implying in post?  

Also don't forget the millions of people who watch sports and don't play.

Last edited:
Still glad I passed on these.
U CAN STILL GET THEM FOR $400! I KNOW THEY WERE HARD TO GET, TRY EBAY! 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Exactly, we are "fans".  No one is implying that we know how to fight and all that ****.

It's like people who wear baseball caps do they really know how to play baseball or is it just a sense of style?  If you're wearing Jordans do you really know how to ball?  If you're wearing Vans do you really know how to skate? 

Some people wear J's and don't know how to ball; deal with it, I can guarantee more than half of the people are wear Vans don't even know how to skate.  So what are you technically implying in post?  

Also don't forget the millions of people who watch sports and don't play.
lol, dont forget to add: its like wearing a Tapout shirt and not knowing how to apply an armbar

I don't understand people that paid 400+ for these on eBay on release day? Everyone knew they would go down and they're at like 330 now. I remember concords going for 650+ on release day and people were paying, the auctions getting completed. 

Well I do, so....We not supposed to get a great workout, can't like rolling and sparring, because we like J's?  Anyway, my bad derailing the thread.  Didn't mean to scare the nerds.

Back to your XI's....

I don't dig guys on the ground on each other in tights. Boxing is a real sport.
*puts on flame suit*
roll.gif

No, I'm not trying to flame or anything, but why do you think MMA is not a real sport?  It involves every aspect of mixed martial arts..

Wrestling, boxing, kickboxing, BJJ, etc.

I mean it does include boxing..It's basically proving that you are a well rounded fighter, and fighters are considered athlete's so MMA is a sport..

If anything you should have said, "I don't dig Nascar, that is not a real sport."

Last edited:
Not to get off the subject but I was just trolling. My city is a MMA hub and I grew up with Houston Alexander so I know the grind that they go through. Much respect for the sport

Last edited:
My girls brother's pair came yesterday. I check them out again, not really that impressed.

My OG pair comes in the mail on Wednesday :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom