Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i hope you dont order from overseas anymore. if its shipped why are you filing a claim? seriously?

I've ordered over sea's plenty of times bruh... My pair from Calliroots is still incoming. Its not about "how soon can they get here"... I still don't have tracking for my Size? Pair [ Yes I know that don't do tracking ]. I don't know if my order shipped, where it is or anything for that matter. I've emailed them twice almost 4 days apart each time and I've gotten no response. So yea, if Jan 3rd comes and goes, I want my money back. Sorry if that makes you mad, but that's how it is.

doesnt make me mad but its sad because overseas site will stop shipping to the US because of lack of patience.

i guess you dont have a size? account? (no sarcasm). they just update the status to Dispatched in the order history if you do have an account.
They sent me some cryptic emails when the order shipped but never actually said shipped. Just something like "this email is intended for xxxx"

Check your spam folders too just as an fyi. I just noticed my Hanon orders were dispatched the 27th and the tracking information sent to me was in my spam folder.

.....And Finally My Pair From SH Is In My Hands...

Quick observation: My SH pair is absolutely beautiful and not a single flaw. It's actually better then my pair I bought from Nike Chi.

Last edited:
wow i cant believe pickyourshoes has em up for $369.99 
mean.gif

at one point they actually sold em for a reasonable price... 

they only have 9 and 9.5 tho...

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=36981
PYS is a joke when it comes to Jordans now

Still waiting for my Size? order as well and from another site. Got my UI pair the same day my FNL and NDC pair came in.

doesnt make me mad but its sad because overseas site will stop shipping to the US because of lack of patience.
i guess you dont have a size? account? (no sarcasm). they just update the status to Dispatched in the order history if you do have an account.
They sent me some cryptic emails when the order shipped but never actually said shipped. Just something like "this email is intended for xxxx"

Yea and that's my fault for not having an account( no sarcasm) what helps is my friend ordered from them as well and he does have an account. His order does say dispatched. We live in the same area so hopefully when he gets his I'll get mine

I got 1 of my 2 orders from Size? Still waiting on the other. Also waiting on my order from Snipes. Patience, people.

HOWEVER, that Finishline Restock from Christmas day is total BS. My order is STILL pending and after speaking with those clowns today, it appears that there is a good chance that my order is getting cancelled.

Oh and they cancelled my order this morning for the KD V Energy. I'm pretty much done with FNL. No wonder Footlocker is thrashing them. Clownshoes...

Yea and that's my fault for not having an account( no sarcasm) what helps is my friend ordered from them as well and he does have an account. His order does say dispatched. We live in the same area so hopefully when he gets his I'll get mine

sadly enough, that cant be the determining factor whether yours comes or not.

Dzaster and others have stated they knew people in the same area that got theirs in but didnt get theirs yet and their orders say Dispatched.

wow i cant believe pickyourshoes has em up for $369.99 :smh:

I remember when PYS had ALL the new released J's for RETAIL :smh:

i remember copping the red/blk/cream ajko from them for $119 shipped flat in 2010 :smh:

I got 1 of my 2 orders from Size? Still waiting on the other. Also waiting on my order from Snipes. Patience, people.
HOWEVER, that Finishline Restock from Christmas day is total BS. My order is STILL pending and after speaking with those clowns today, it appears that there is a good chance that my order is getting cancelled.
Oh and they cancelled my order this morning for the KD V Energy. I'm pretty much done with FNL. No wonder Footlocker is thrashing them. Clownshoes...

waiting on Snipes? Please elaborate....

I've ordered from several overseas sites and my cut off has always been a month. If I haven't received my item and you can't tell me where it is, I file a claim. I understand that patience is required, but packages do get lost. If you exceed 45 days and haven't made a claim, you're left holding the bag. For you guys that order heavily from overseas sites, do you have a cutoff? What do you guys think is a reasonable time to wait before making a paypal claim? Not asking in regards to this release but in general.

Last edited:

i remember copping the red/blk/cream ajko from them for $119 shipped flat in 2010 :smh:

Do they still get all the new releases ?

Do they still get all the new releases ?

nope them citysole,dss, & uptempo are all common crabs now

I agree that more Euro sites will start going the snipes route and not shipping across the pond. I'm just glad that if it happens it will be after I was able to get my grail from SNS before this movement starts.

I've ordered from several overseas sites and my cut off has always been a month. If I haven't received my item and you can't tell me where it is, I file a claim. I understand that patience is required, but packages do get lost. If you exceed 45 days and haven't made a claim, you're left holding the bag. For you guys that order heavily from overseas sites, do you have a cutoff? What do you guys think is a reasonable time to wait before making a paypal claim? Not asking in regards to this release but in general.

This is perfectly reasonable, if after a month there's no response and your package is clearly nowhere to be found, definitely file a claim. The problem is that people are filing claims NOW. These came out 10 days ago and that includes Christmas, Christmas Eve, and today and tomorrow are holidays as well, not to mention weekends. We should all be amazed that we've received anything from anyone yet, especially from sites that are located halfway across the world.

Also, I just received my Hanon Shop order today. My tracking hadn't updated since they landed in New York so that was a pleasant surprise.

Sooooo, Offspring deleted my 2 orders and Natterjacks just emailed me that they can't fulfill their orders at all.  I'm DONE with UK sites.  0 for 3, not a good look for me.  Oh well, At least my wife and twin daughters got 2 pairs each at retail. I just dont want to pay $300+ for these kicks and i still need to get the concords as well.   

I think the UK sites should be kept exclusive for next year. Those that know them, know them - and know what they're dealing with. This year was kind of a mad scramble - as the UK URL's were being posted within minutes of each other. All people saw were live links and heard that the shoes were available so they rushed and paid for them - not knowing what they were getting themselves into. Chances are, the people that are opening claims are the ones who have never used these UK sites before and bit off more than they could chew. Let's just keep the UK links to a minimum for the next 11 release guys, that way they won't pull a snipes on us and stop catering to US customers.
Honestly as fast as they sell out you don't have time to do much research as soon as they go live so I can see why folks pull the trigger as soon as they see a live link. I think alot of the complainers for Euro sites are people that bought their pair overseas for $225< and thought that it would be an easy flip. Only problem is the shoes don't arrive for 2 weeks and now they are out of $ until 1/5 or whenever they come and will have their money held up longer than anticipated.

you overseas? If not, that Snipes order should have been cancelled and refund issued to you. I received my cancellation from them last week. Didnt realize they dont ship to US anymore after ordering.

Sooooo, Offspring deleted my 2 orders and Natterjacks just emailed me that they can't fulfill their orders at all.  I'm DONE with UK sites.  0 for 3, not a good look for me.  Oh well, At least my wife and twin daughters got 2 pairs each at retail. I just dont want to pay $300+ for these kicks and i still need to get the concords as well.   
Don't rule out euro sites completely. Just those two lol

Back
Top Bottom