Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i was stalking the baby sizes until they showed up yesterday. fellow niketalker posted the link for youth pairs and i went str8 to the baby page... waiting for shipment. fingers crossed.

Good luck on youth..... i ordered on 12/25 and they canceled last night.....

i was stalking the baby sizes until they showed up yesterday. fellow niketalker posted the link for youth pairs and i went str8 to the baby page... waiting for shipment. fingers crossed.

Good luck on youth..... i ordered on 12/25 and they canceled last night.....

but i didnt order youth... i ordered baby sizes which were up again today.

Last edited:
was going to receive my HANON pair. BUT my postman said I had to pay $38.44 for customs fee... and only in cash... now i have to wait till he brings back my package to the main post office so i can pay there with my card. SMH :smh: first time out of a handfull of international packages that i actually get charged.... anyone else get charged and is there someone I can talk to before I pick up the package to get the fee lifted??? any help is appreciated.

Congrats to everyone that was able to cop the late night restocks..

Waiting on USPS to bring my last Size? order today hopefully...and I'm hoping the box won't be like one of the pairs I got from them lol:smh:

Suspects caught in the shooting here in houston that took the life over a 22 year old male over the Bred 11's.  Police haven't released the names or any info to the public yet, but they tracked down this criminal at his girlfriends house.  This clown had a huge stash of Jordan 11's still in bags that he had stolen from multiple victims.  Can't stress enough BE CAREFUL if you are buying or selling or still trying to get these locally no matter where u live, or any new release now for that matter.  Crooks are now becoming hip to the shoe game...as we all know shoes are un-traceable and un-trackable and easy to unload for a couple hundred.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
I remember when I bought my concords last year from my boy he gave me a Marshalls plastic bag to put them in.. can never be too safe these days

Suspects caught in the shooting here in houston that took the life over a 22 year old male over the Bred 11's.  Police haven't released the names or any info to the public yet, but they tracked down this criminal at his girlfriends house.  This clown had a huge stash of Jordan 11's still in bags that he had stolen from multiple victims.  Can't stress enough BE CAREFUL if you are buying or selling or still trying to get these locally no matter where u live, or any new release now for that matter.  Crooks are now becoming hip to the shoe game...as we all know shoes are un-traceable and un-trackable and easy to unload for a couple hundred.:smh: :smh: :smh:
Makes me not want to wear these. No use getting jacked and stabbed or shot over shoes. I'm just going to be careful when and where I wear them I guess

Well, it's basically like this. Do you wanna pay $185 plus tax with a crap box? Or pay $200 plus tax for a nice box?

Last edited:
was going to receive my HANON pair. BUT my postman said I had to pay $38.44 for customs fee... and only in cash... now i have to wait till he brings back my package to the main post office so i can pay there with my card. SMH :smh: first time out of a handfull of international packages that i actually get charged.... anyone else get charged and is there someone I can talk to before I pick up the package to get the fee lifted??? any help is appreciated.

Did you order more than one pair? Seems really weird. I got my HS pair a few days ago and didn't pay anything. The pair is flawless and the box is in better condition that all my other pairs. I would def shop from them again. Sorry to hear your pair(s) got hit with tax. If the value is under $250 you shouldn't have been hit.

Lol, bigj505, it wasn't a full size run restock, but yet they were still on here late last night tripping about the cost of ordering from overseas!!!  It seems to me that ordering from UK is still cheaper than what resellers in the US are asking currently.  Had they had my size, I would have copped in a heartbeat!

It actually was a FULL SIZE RUN, first run was sizes 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 10.5, 13. Second run was 9.5, 10, 11, 11.5, 12, 14, 15 & 16. Taking into consideration that the half sizes after 12 arent available, it's a FSR.

So have we gotten any estimates on total production cost of this shoe?

Used to be like 8. Say it costs 20 even with the box. They make their money hand over fist

Producing more pairs by eliminating a box? To cut production costs?

Nike has the money to produce these shoes as much as they want, knowing every pair will be sold. They wouldnt have to cut out a bigger box to make costs cheaper to make more.

At least i dont think so. Just jeezy

Back
Top Bottom