Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

LMAO "uncondescending" ...glad to see you keeping dudes in check round here tho 
smokin.gif
This post, just as useless as a post with guys arguing over something.  These are actually the worst posts on this site.  for every 4 messages with 2 guys arguing, you will get 15 of these pointless white knight posts from some joker with 30 useless posts asking what NDC is. 
roll.gif

even better... i think they got my cc info for a fedex acct i created when trying to pay a previous customs fee from them... kindly had a $20 (not complaining compared to what i ordered) debit from my acct then a receipt later on.

Are you serious?  Are they allowed to access your account like that because of a one time, previous authorization?  The $20 hit is not bad, just doesn't seem like they should be able to charge any card they have info on from a different order.

And LOL, don't worry I'm not a Jaguars fan, no salt here.

honestly, i was miffed on how they got my cc number as it was my debit card. i think it was a card i put on my fedex.com account but i never use it so.....
the card i used to pay endclothing custom fees was an amex so that was kind of out of the question.

i didnt cry or nothing because it was minor esp since my order was for 4 pairs of shoes :smokin

Last edited:
honestly, i was miffed on how they got my cc number as it was my debit card. i think it was a card i put on my fedex.com account but i never use it so.....
the card i used to pay endclothing custom fees was an amex so that was kind of out of the question.
i didnt cry or nothing because it was minor esp since my order was for 4 pairs of shoes :smokin

20$ on 4 pairs...not bad at all...

LOL that was so hilarious dude. smh you post that as if people are actually gonna care what you have to say, if you didn't like what i had to say why don't you just keep the comment to yourself, you learned that in grade school . you must feel pretty brave behind that screen. smh

This post, just as useless as a post with guys arguing over something.  These are actually the worst posts on this site.  for every 4 messages with 2 guys arguing, you will get 15 of these pointless white knight posts from some joker with 30 useless posts asking what NDC is. 
roll.gif
LOL that was so hilarious dude. smh you post that as if people are actually gonna care what you have to say, if you didn't like what i had to say why don't you just keep the comment to yourself, you learned that in grade school . you must feel pretty brave behind that screen. smh

i didnt cry or nothing because it was minor esp since my order was for 4 pairs of shoes
smokin.gif
$20 for 4 pairs. you did great

Haven't been in this thread in a while, NDC, eastbay, FTL etc. didn't restock at all?

Haven't been in this thread in a while, NDC, eastbay, FTL etc. didn't restock at all?
Nope. They had some remaining sizes of the Bred 4 Thunders up a few days ago. FNL now has Kilroys up for purchase. But no 11s. It appears only overseas sites have been restocking at this time.

i didnt cry or nothing because it was minor esp since my order was for 4 pairs of shoes
smokin.gif
Ooowee, that makes me wonder how customs came to that charge amount on such a high valued package, and if having a card available for immediate payment lowers the cost of the customs charge in any way.  I would definitely be happy with the $20 fee in that case
happy.gif
.  I guess once that debit card on file (with the CVV number?) expires they won't be able to use it again.

I know someone mentioned this before but beware, the shoe trees don't really fit well in my size 9 from SNS.

They do look smaller compared to the ones I received from NDC, gotta compare when I get home.

I will let this pair go since this was just an insurance pair in case I wasn't successful copping from NDC.

so whats the price on sole heaven shipped to the US? normally dont mess with overseas sites but might try tomorrow. Need my size 11.5

Last edited:
They got me for $59, for one pair. Thats outrageous
Seriously?  Damn, that's crazy man I guess I got extremely lucky..

My pair hasn't arrived yet to they could do something extremely shady, although I did call them and they said $16.89.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom