Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

My pair from SNS came, just an absolute beautiful shoe. Small crack in the red plastic insert and the box took a little beating on the corners but no major damage to to the box/shoes. would def do business with them in the future. 

Forreal? Customs is cut throat man. At this point, there seems like no actual rule to avoid them :smh:
over $250, below $250, marked as gift, one person charged $x.xx and other person $x.xx
Doesn't make sense.

:x

I've ordered from over seas 15+ times and never been hit with customs. *knocks on wood*

Anybody know how to remove glue stains from fabric?

Last edited:
my HANON package clearly stated on the label that its value is 58 GBP and marked as a gift and i still got charged... :smh: $38.44 to be exact
That right there is exactly what I'm not feeling about this whole customs thing.
There is absolutely no continuity, I feel like there's some dude sitting in some office somewhere spinning a wheel with different fees and just picking who gets them at random.

It just doesn't feel right and usually when something ain't right somebody's getting got.

I know someone mentioned this before but beware, the shoe trees don't really fit well in my size 9 from SNS.

They do look smaller compared to the ones I received from NDC, gotta compare when I get home.

I will let this pair go since this was just an insurance pair in case I wasn't successful copping from NDC.
These are early release/b grades without a doubt! SNS will NEVER see any money from me!
mean.gif

Anybody know how to remove glue stains from fabric?
Take a new pencil eraser and work in circular motions going from lite to heavy handed. Making sure not to damage the cloth by friction. it'll take that glue off with ease!
Goo gone has worked well in the past. GL
I would not recommend goo gone on the black cloth. To eachs own though.

Last edited by a moderator:
That right there is exactly what I'm not feeling about this whole customs thing.
There is absolutely no continuity, I feel like there's some dude sitting in some office somewhere spinning a wheel with different fees and just picking who gets them at random.
It just doesn't feel right and usually when something ain't right somebody's getting got.

I know it isnt the right person to get the right answer but when i picked up my HANON package and paid for my customs fee i asked them (USPS) why was i charged $38.44 for? no answer, she said they change the fees everytime.. I asked if she knew who i can speak to regarding the fees?? she had no clue.. and there is no baseline of how much to charge... so take it however you guys want... it really is hit or miss. im not complaining at all. i just want some facts/answers to why we get fees at different amounts. and most times we get no fees.

Sonnn you got me crying
roll.gif

& to the dude saying SNS selling early release pairs shut ya damn mouth
The inner padding is way off, the 23 is huge and squeezed, the patent leather rear cut is taller on the right shoe then the left. By a lot at that! just screams early release / B grade. Sorry!
+1. Lol at blaming SNS. Nike QC has been a joke for a while. I'm sorry you must be new to the game.
Well out of the five pairs I've had in my hands. None had anything close to those problems. Worst I had was minor glue stains where the white mid-sole meets the patent leather and a lite scratch on the patent leather as well. So minuet I only saw it when the shoe was 6" from me eye!

Last edited by a moderator:
The inner padding is way off, the 23 is huge and squeezed, the patent leather rear cut is taller on the right shoe then the left. By a lot at that! just screams early release / B grade. Sorry!

Well out of the five pairs I've had in my hands. None had anything close to those problems. Worst I had was minor glue stains where the white mid-sole meets the patent leather. So minuet I only saw it when the shoe was 6" from me eye!

SNS is legit man. Look at all these pairs people are posting with issues on their pairs. You should be happy most of your pairs came out clean.

I've ordered from SNS before and got my 2 pairs of cement 4's. Legit. Although one pair was backordered for almost a month. lol

Back
Top Bottom