Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

To those who successfully RSVP'd for these in their respective NikeTowns. How are they looking? Any major flaws?
Nike Dallas 1st pair.....FLAWLESS! Thought I was dreaming.....Til I picked up my second Pair from the unclaimed RSVP's the next day.....got to the car all I could do was hold my mouth open! Left shoe patent leather was folded in half in the toe box BIG line straight up an down...MY HEART DROPPED! Glue stains on the patent leather on the side by the big toe that I thought were scratches (took pics but they do no justce PL too shiny).....O well just gone get my $200.26 worth out them since my first pair too pretty to wear(Rite now)! So I would say Nike Dallas was 50/50 but figured it was my fault for being greedy getting more than 1! SHOUT TO DA SHOEFREAK for my RSVP'S!!!

Received my SNS pair today. Double checked if Jordan had his ball too. All legit.

GL on SH fellas.

a spot in my city selling them tomorrow dont know if its a restock or what but they giving out tickets in the am hopefully i get a chance to double up
glasses.gif

My size? Order came in Monday. box had a couple dings, nothing major though...shoes were flawless, only problem no red box cover?lol...overall pretty good transaction, first time ordering from Them would do so again...does size? Get every release?

Anyone else get there order cancelled from EC, have to wait since the 21st for a PayPal refund, get the email saying its been refunded to your card, and then NOT have it refunded to your card? Ugh what a pain 

Did the guys who used the trick on kickz.com get their pairs for $252shipped or did they cancel? Incase you all don't remember: Load their UK site. kickz.com/uk Then switch over to the us site and checkout. It's keeps it at 139.97 Euros instead of 179.99 Euros $252 shipped... I just did it for an extra pair so I don't care really if it gets canceled. Just trying to give everyone a heads up as its not that bad of a price but there is a chance it could get canceled.
EDIT: Sorry guys I mistyped the most important part before.
Double EDIT: Also since it was over $250, did you get hit with customs on being over by a few bucks? Might cancel...no need to pay more than 250ish...

Customs is random, i have ordered things over $250 and have not been hit with customs. Most people i have heard that been hit with customs have ordered 2 or more pairs. I could be wrong tho.

I think I'm good with Just CG's and Breds. If i can get SJ's down the road :smokin if not. No biggie.
I think quality went down after the CG's. 2 years and minor creasing. Very sturdy shoe. My mind has been so obsessed with the breds, I forgot how beautiful the CG's were. Gonna wear them more often during this bred period. Must find another pair.

Back to the Breds. Good thing I doubled up for the first time. I'm in love.
The things we will feel for sneakers. :smh: :lol:

So I saw the restock but damn $303 shipped is way too close to reseller price in the states.  Going to side with the mod on this thread and say it might be better off grabbing one from someone here on US soil for the extra 50 bucks, then playing the wheel of fortune with the customs.  Sad part is that they do have the elusive size 14 in stock.........hell they have size 15 and 16 in stock lol.

Hey guys, just odered 2 more size 12's from KICKZ and there's a catch, orders of 2 pairs drops the price per pair down to $217 ea. shipped, at that rate, one could afford to be hit with customs, so i'm going to go for it and HOPE that I skate by lol

Hey guys, just odered 2 more size 12's from KICKZ and there's a catch, orders of 2 pairs drops the price per pair down to $217 ea. shipped, at that rate, one could afford to be hit with customs, so i'm going to go for it and HOPE that I skate by lol

Stackin bro. How many have you order from Kickz already? lol

Just received shipping notice email from Kickz of my order last week. They provided a UPS link but of course it doesn't work. It should take a while to update. But it looks like i might get a 2nd pair. :D
How long did it take people to get their orders from Kickz once they received a shipping notice? I'm in Cali btw.

Last edited:
Just received shipping notice email from Kickz of my order last week. They provided a UPS link but of course it doesn't work. It should take a while to update. But it looks like i might get a 2nd pair. :D
How long did it take people to get their orders from Kickz once they recevied a shipping notice? I'm in Cali btw.

Just got mine too. Wish I would of known the price dropped with 2 pairs. I would of just done that! :smh:

just got my shipping confirmation from kickz now i see that they have another restock. How many pairs are they getting? lol hope they're legit pairs.

just got my shipping confirmation from kickz now i see that they have another restock. How many pairs are they getting? lol hope they're legit pairs.

I was wondering myself so I tried to do research. Found a video and although it doesn't mean anything, shop look pretty legit.

Last edited:
how is that the shops in the uk are getting so many restock and the US doesnt......

Last edited:
how is that the shops in the uk are getting so many restock and the US doesnt......

The only thing I can think of is the UK shop have no where near what the US distributors had. So even though they appear like they are getting several restocks, they only have maybe a couple hundred at most compared to the thousands from NDC, FNL, FL, EASTBAY, ETC

I think of the UK shops like smaller boutiques that have Nike accounts.

Back
Top Bottom