Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

my BRED 11s on both toe boxes has slight creaseing do yours? its alot of money £135 to have these like this very slight but shouldnt be.

my bred 11s are slightly creased on the toe box new out of box , gutted has anyone had this prob with these

my bred 11s are slightly creased on the toe box new out of box , gutted has anyone had this prob with these

you keep posting this over and over and over... at least post pics so people can see what you are talking about. otherwise, cut it out.

facepalm.jpg

They're just shoes.Shoes will crease eventually sheesh

FNL cancelled the 7y I ordered on Christmas to help out my homeboy's girl.  Pretty much expected it...

At least I got my cash back credit.
wink.gif

yea my gs got canceled to , surprisingly i though i caught the restock early and it was up for about an hour so im sure alot of orders got canceled.

Also got my kickz shipping notification. Did the GBP to Euro trick and that's the price I got charged. GL to everyone with SH!

Also got my kickz shipping notification. Did the GBP to Euro trick and that's the price I got charged. GL to everyone with SH!
what is the trick?
nerd.gif

Anybody dats going to order from kickz.co/uk just wanted to give you a heads up. I ordered a size 15 from them and just got them this past monday paid 304.00 plus 27 in customs fees. The shoes were on point double boxed and everything then i saw it man these boys shipped me the shoes with the invoice on the front of the shipping box which detailed that the were the jordan 11s im like wth glad no one was a sneakerhead at ups r i would be seeing my size 15 on ebay cuz it would have never made it to my house
why were they so much?

Now I'm reluctant to pull the trigger.  it says 139 euros, which is 185 usd?

How did it go up to 304 +27?

What are you guys getting charged from kicks.co.uk?

what is the trick?:nerd:
Anybody dats going to order from kickz.co/uk just wanted to give you a heads up. I ordered a size 15 from them and just got them this past monday paid 304.00 plus 27 in customs fees. The shoes were on point double boxed and everything then i saw it man these boys shipped me the shoes with the invoice on the front of the shipping box which detailed that the were the jordan 11s im like wth glad no one was a sneakerhead at ups r i would be seeing my size 15 on ebay cuz it would have never made it to my house

why were they so much?
Now I'm reluctant to pull the trigger.  it says 139 euros, which is 185 usd?
How did it go up to 304 +27?
What are you guys getting charged from kicks.co.uk?

its been posted over and over in here. take about 5 minutes to look at the posts about kickz and you should have your answer. Search kickz in search menu.

been trying to buy something from sh but all i get is this at check out

Sage Pay returned an INVALID status. The data sent was Invalid because "4020 : Information received from an Invalid IP address."

has someone experience this before 
Error: INVALID 4020: Information received from an invalid IP address

The Sage Pay Direct system will only accept transaction requests from servers whose IP Addresses you have previously registered with Sage Pay. If a transaction requests is sent from any other server, you will see this error message.

The resolution is: You should add the IP address of your hosting server in your MySagePay control panel, to the list of 'Valid IP addresses' allowed to submit payments (Settings page).
For help please see: http://www.sagepay.com/help/userguides/6338?page=5

If you wish to use test mode, you should also do this in the test MySagePay control panel - The URLS are:

Live: https://live.sagepay.com/mysagepay/
Test: https://test.sagepay.com/mysagepay/

The IP address of your server is given to you on the 'Setup' page of the component admin pages.

Occasionally, the IP address displayed here is not the same as the external IP address visible to the Sage Pay server. In this case, the actual IP address you need to use, can be established by completing an order in Simulator mode. (The IP address will be displayed in the error message).

http://support.virtuemart-solutions.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=144

The trick is:

1. Go to the kickz.co.uk site first.

2. Add the shoes to the cart on that site.

3. Once in the cart, go to checkout and convert the site to US up in the top right hand corner of the page.

4. Once it converts to US, the price that was on the uk site does not convert to euro, it stays in GBP.

5. Once you've done that, you should checkout as usual.

No ETA for my kickz order. They claim that it takes 2-5 days for international. If your tracking number doesn't work, keep in mind that UPS collects from their warehouse at 5 PM German time, it should work after then.

SH product page has sizes up. Tried adding my size, but it says the product doesn't exist or is sold out. Guess it's not live yet. 

Back
Top Bottom