Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

lol @ that guy that received those pounds... I wonder where exactly you live at in California... north bay area?

I'm in Cali too let's :smokin some!

By the way the life of a smoker in CALI is lovely 8)

EDIT: that basket4ballers website for GS sizes come up to $204 shipped to USA :smokin

Last edited:
after 2 weeks of waiting my FNL finally arrived ....just to see that they shipped the correct box 10.5 and a 9.5 inside   :smh:      did anyone here get a 10.5 on thier 9.5 box from FNL. cuz i think mine was done intentionaly as it was opened judging from the tissue

Ordered a 12 from FNL got a 10.5

Called FNL, Cust rep I spoke with said the sup is looking for a sz 12 for me and if she can find one will hold it for me, while I returned the 10.5...I already know what they will say.. they couldnt find it, and ill just ask for a credit or gift card, and try to trade for my size on the buy/sell forum

Last edited:
That happened to me on the white/red 14s back in March. Ordered 11.5, box and order sheet said 11.5, shoes were 11. Just a half size difference so I just kept them

damn it seems like a few people got the size switch from fnl .. how does that happen ? u think that's just how they got them or did someone do the good ol switcharoo 
laugh.gif

damn it seems like a few people got the size switch from fnl .. how does that happen ? u think that's just how they got them or did someone do the good ol switcharoo :lol:

Man I think someone from the Dispt center was mad they were so busy, and did this ish on purpose.. lol.. I was like how am i going to get a sz 10.5 when it should be a 12.. not even close ... smh

JUST got my shoes and got an invoice for 37 GBP or like 67 us dollars. WTH MAN!! For one pair of shoes shipped to Chi from Crookedtongues. Smh

Can anyone tell by the tracking info if I'm more than likely to get his with customs? Or is it still random and I'll find out upon delivery? Order from Kickz

I'm starting to think that people on the East coast didn't really get hit with Customs. A couple of NJ heads who ordered from Kickz.com didn't get any.

Code:
As you can see the item(s) you ordered is/are no longer available or is on back order, which means we had to have it delivered from one of our field warehouses. We regret to inform you that your order will be delayed because of this. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Just got that email from kickz.

It says my items are backordered and will be delayed.

Anyone else get this.  Am I still good?  I don't mind a delay as long as they still ship out...

Last edited:
Alright, FNL put me on hold for about an hour and a half, but pretty sure it was all worth it.  They even added my purchase to my WC account which I completely forgot and bailed on cause I was in such a hurry and also gave me a $20 GC. :nthat:

Shout out to that dude who lives in DTLA that helped me out you know who you are. :nthat:

I SEE you! :wink:

You are welcome, glad you called and FNL hooked it up.

Anyone from Chi or midwest get order from kickz yet? Or anyone that ordered this week  jan 3 or after have ship info from them?

Can anyone tell by the tracking info if I'm more than likely to get his with customs? Or is it still random and I'll find out upon delivery? Order from Kickz
mine looks similar with no charges yours just made more stops maybe because you in cali mine went germany to nj over night then same day to brooklyn to me 

Just got that email from kickz.
It says my items are backordered and will be delayed.
Anyone else get this.  Am I still good?  I don't mind a delay as long as they still ship out...

You should be good, I got that same email from them and had to wait but my pair is scheduled to be delivered
on monday. Btw I ordered them on 12/28 to give you an idea of the possible wait time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom