Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

when did you order yours? I ordered mine around the same time and i have not gotten confirmation number yet
I bought them during the original release. They were shipped on 12/31/2012. I still havent received anything. At this point I'm going to assume someone from UPS is wearing my ****.

If you guys missed on NDC last night.. Don't worry.. Craigslist is restocking.
laugh.gif

I'm in Los Angeles. I bought three pairs. Size? (the controversial free pair) did not get hit with customs. Crooked tongues got hit with about 26 dollars. Natterjacks also got hit for 26 dollars. The size? pair came in a bag, the other two in a box. Don't know if that had anything to do with it. I bought the bred 4s from Soleheaven on release date and that came double boxed with no customs. I will be uploading a natterjacks unboxing vid later just to show you how they do things. I'll probably compare all 3 pairs.

I'm in Los Angeles. I bought three pairs. Size? (the controversial free pair) did not get hit with customs. Crooked tongues got hit with about 26 dollars. Natterjacks also got hit for 26 dollars. The size? pair came in a bag, the other two in a box. Don't know if that had anything to do with it. I bought the bred 4s from Soleheaven on release date and that came double boxed with no customs. I will be uploading a natterjacks unboxing vid later just to show you how they do things. I'll probably compare all 3 pairs.

speaking of unboxing..what ever happened to sneakgeekz

Not sure of what you're speaking of....elaborate?

really u dont remeber sneakgeekz? he used to post here all the time with unboxing vids with kicks he got from marqueesole. he was like 50 and just got into the sneaker game. if you look up hypebeast in the dictionary his pic was right there

speaking of unboxing..what ever happened to sneakgeekz

he fell back after his "new" spot was proved to be randy with a name change if im not mistaken

Ordered 1/4 size 9 .... hopefully everything goes smoothly and dont get hit with customs fee.
6 days? dang, and people who ordered on their restock yesterday are already getting shipping emails :smh:
good luck to ya on avoiding customs. im in the same boat, think i might try and cancel my order though.just gonna wait for another US restock.

Traded my one size bigger pair for my size and $50. The dude just offered me money, couldn't pass up :rofl:

:rofl: great deal right there.

Last edited:
@coldcity i remember when dudes called him out for having early releases and he tried defending all his fake kicks :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom