Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

A little help NT fam, this crazy lady that let her young son bid on her account on ebay and bought a pair of size 11's I bought from Size? is sending them back to me because she says they are fake.  This lady is out of her mind.  I did a google search and I don't see anything against Size not being a legit seller.  Then what gets me is she tried telling me she took them to both footlocker and finishline and they tried telling her they aren't on point.  Thoughts????

i really hope that this dont happen......

you going to receive your "shoes" back and they will be fakes

she may have pulled a switch on you fam.

I do not know of this part of the story....please tell more.

I was watching a video of his, I think the bred 4's. not sure exactly, but he looked major shook on this vid. He went into detail about problems he is having with unknown sources. He said it straight out, no denying or nothing. Now you know the only person who would publicly say that must really be scared for his life. It's like he wanted to have a public record of this or something. You know in case something really happens to him. It was the one where he was in his living room. Cause usually he does it in that shoe room.

Last edited:

Exactly what I thought! The whole mom and son **** is fishy, it's 1 person and they do this scam for a living, I got money on it...

That is my guess, they bought a pair from the barbershop for $40 and will say thats the pair you sent them and end up with a pair of Breds for $40 bucks. Dude is going to end up getting scammed out of atleast $180.

Now your gonna talk ish cause you got lucky and caught a restock ? Easy cowboy slow the Fu*# down !! Your starting to burn me out now ! You went from being happy to trying to rub it in ppls faces !! I couldn't careless I got a few of these, but for the cats who haven't. Shut the beep up ! You just straight annoying now !!!

U need to calm down and stop spreaxing the hate. I just stated the same opinion i had as the night i had he chance forthe kickz restock

250 aint bad but i dont want the customs fees to piggyback on

Ur the one cussing up a storm and all angry. Did i rub it in peoples faces?

Did i say "haha hell no u fools paying 250 are dumb! I got mine!"

No. Ur exagerating and how bout u slow down. U came at me at 100mph for no reason

OMG

I finally got a shipping confirmation from Kickz
eek.gif
  whewwwwww.

Only thing is, I dont know if its for the order I placed on Jan. 4, which was back-ordered and then sold out, or if its for the order I placed yesterday?

Either way, Im unable to track the package now anyway.  It says "UPS could not locate the shipping details for your request."  Hopefully this is because it has just started its route to the states.  

Thanks for all the help
nthat.gif

As these pages jump, the bickering and immaturity rises.... Whoever got the restock congrats.

Alot can be seen in this thread, Join date DOESN'T have anything to do with post quality or maturity. Some of y'all need a life outside of shoes.

U need to calm down and stop spreaxing the hate. I just stated the same opinion i had as the night i had he chance forthe kickz restock

250 aint bad but i dont want the customs fees to piggyback on

Ur the one cussing up a storm and all angry. Did i rub it in peoples faces?

Did i say "haha hell no u fools paying 250 are dumb! I got mine!"

No. Ur exagerating and how bout u slow down. U came at me at 100mph for no reason

I have seen five posts on every page from you, ever since you grabbed these. Shut up already, no one cares what you got. Enough is enough, don't act all surprised like who me ? Man how many ppl already told you to shut up already, yet you still going. What are you 8 ? Your too much man ! Yeah you did say that we're fools for paying 250, you just said it, saying no thanks @ 250. Just shut it already, no one wants to hear you. Go back to your corner !!

OMG

I finally got a shipping confirmation from Kickz
eek.gif
  whewwwwww.

Only thing is, I dont know if its for the order I placed on Jan. 4, which was back-ordered and then sold out, or if its for the order I placed yesterday?

Either way, Im unable to track the package now anyway.  It says "UPS could not locate the shipping details for your request."  Hopefully this is because it has just started its route to the states.  

Thanks for all the help
nthat.gif
yea it will say that for a coulpe of hours then when in the system fly to you. you will prob get it by sat ,,,,,,,

about sneakgeekz

By the time I was 15 I was a drug addicted high school drop out. I was living out of abandoned buildings and committing felonies to survive. The last 40 years of my life has been spent trying to stay alive and stay out of prison.

Because of my love for my daughters I got my head straight, I started my own business and I moved out of the projects. Today I longer have to stress about staying alive or being arrested when I walk out of my front door.

Can you explain this!

im Zyzz BRAH!

Becuase i posted a lot, u hate.

Never once did i come off as bragging.

And i didnt call anyone fools. Cuz i said no thanks, doesnt equal that.

I get it, you dont care what i got. But not all my posts are "bragging"

Yes im 8. Are u 6 for coming at someone else for no reason? With ur edited cussing like thats mature and necessary

I think I am just about done with this release. Yesterday I got my 3rd pair ( from kickz). I trade one pair for DS Concords. Congrats to everyone that got their pair(s). Good luck to those still trying to cop.

My XI family pic

Cousins

Sorry for the bad quality iPad pics.

Last edited:
New niketalk rule from Czar:

If u have copped, stop posting and trying to help people.

More than two posts a page not allowed

Wow you really still taking huh ? Your clueless ! Almost slow like !!! It's not my rule, no one wants to hear you. That's why everyone, not only me told you to beat it. How man ppl told you to shut up In The past 12 hrs ? Lol don't address me no more, I want nothing to do with you.

You get on everyone's nerves whether this or that. Last time it was cause of your team. Don't you get it ?

Last edited:
New niketalk rule from Czar:

If u have copped, stop posting and trying to help people.

More than two posts a page not allowed
Dude you haven't shut up for the past 10 pages saying how lucky you are and all this other BS.... shut up and move on man. You caught a restock, here's your trophy now go outside and play.  

Dude you haven't shut up for the past 10 pages saying how lucky you are and all this other BS.... shut up and move on man. You caught a restock, here's your trophy now go outside and play.  

Exactly bro ! That's all I am saying. But this kid is delusional !

Off topic, but it's actually Zzyzx Rd...in California. Close to the NV border. I make that drive about once a month. From that SGV, but moved my fam to Vegas.

Whatever happend to Young Papi? He was on here every 5 seconds about going crazy trying to get some of these. One minute talking in a language we couldn't understand and then the next doing an about face and talking all scholarly. Seems to have dissappeared after release date.

Back
Top Bottom