Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Actually, that pic is of the 01's way before "The Shoe Game" site existed.
I know that's the 01 breds, that my homie's shoe picture and that dude stole one of his picture from shoe game site, If you look at the link again that dude use 3 different picture of the breds that's not consistent with the shoe, I called the dude and he says its the brand new 2012 bred 11 that's why isaid its a scam

Oh wow..... 
eek.gif

They alrdy restocked on NDC like 2-3 days ago w/ a bunch of other stuff like bred 4s, olive 9s, and thunder 4s. That fact that they already did a restock makes me feel less hope about another one happening 
mean.gif

Last edited:
They alrdy restocked on NDC like 2-3 days ago w/ a bunch of other stuff like bred 4s, olive 9s, and thunder 4s. That fact that they already did a restock makes me feel less hope about another one happening :smh: .
Finishline hasn't had one yet don't lose hope

Yeah finishline hasn't done a restock. but for the concords they restocked a year later on cyber monday. Not trying to wait another whole year for a restock at finishline, but let's hope that they do a restock way sooner than that.

WTF! did Nike send out emails on the restock? Were all sizes available?? Thanks

they didnt send out email or tweet, it was random. NDC restocks are not posted.

it was a FSR but a lot got canceled because some who ordered already ordered on the 21st and nike canceled orders if you ordered before.

Nobody Oder from KICKZ.com !!!!
They Shipped mine half way across the world, and shipping was not cheap, and couldn't even put it in a box, they straight up taped my box up then sent it!!

Back
Top Bottom