Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

No they are not UK based, the are a German company. The main address is on their site. If you email them you the auto response is in German. The package I got from them came from Germany.

To sum it up Kickz is a legit, German based authorized seller who has horrible customer service and poor packaging.

Well said! I agree!

It's the same link as the Blk/Red just had one browser open up to Blk/Red and one open up to CG

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod666421

Description
Style: 378037 001

Mens Air Jordan Retro 11
LIMIT 2 PER CUSTOMER. One of the best Jordan's of all time is finally back, these Retro XI's were released in 1996. The Jordan Retro 11 features a patent leather and mesh upper, along with a Jumpman logo. The midsole sitting on a clear outsole completes the look that only Jordan Brand can design. For all your cushioning and support needs, the Retro 11 has a Phylon midsole with a full-length Air-Sole unit and carbon fiber shank plate to support your arch.

The Jordan Retro XI Cool Grey Basketball Shoe is an classic for Jordan collector's.

It's the same link as the Blk/Red just had one browser open up to Blk/Red and one open up to CG

Description

Mens Air Jordan Retro 11
LIMIT 2 PER CUSTOMER. One of the best Jordan's of all time is finally back, these Retro XI's were released in 1996. The Jordan Retro 11 features a patent leather and mesh upper, along with a Jumpman logo. The midsole sitting on a clear outsole completes the look that only Jordan Brand can design. For all your cushioning and support needs, the Retro 11 has a Phylon midsole with a full-length Air-Sole unit and carbon fiber shank plate to support your arch.

The Jordan Retro XI Cool Grey Basketball Shoe is an classic for Jordan collector's.
Ohh the good days. They gave you a limit of 2 instead of 1. 

With regards to the cool greys on FNL, when I tried buying the blk/red XIII's the other day, the product pic of the wht/red XIII's came up for me. I think it's just a system glitch.

Description

Mens Air Jordan Retro 11

Ohh the good days. They gave you a limit of 2 instead of 1. 
but the bred 11s was limited to 2 pairs.. online anyways

Third day in a row wearing 'em...creasing isnt too bad yet.  Walked around outside for several hours one of those days....random kids were salivatin, which is still sort of weird to me

Got my pairs... finally, if i catch a retail restock ill buy one more... other than that, me, wifey, and my daughters ready... thanks for the help guys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom