Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i just called finishline, if you guys forgot to add your $20 off WINNER CIRCLE REWARDS CODE, call them when your pairs ship, they wil REFUND YOU $20.00!
glasses.gif
Now that's good to know for future orders where I don't wanna risk it! Thanks man, repped. 

dam i really just ordered my first pair of 11s, been trynna get some for a cool minute. Had finishline chillin in a tab finally opened up and it was easy. good luck to everyone still clicking add to cart

I got through on the fnl moble website had to search for them added them to cart.Tried paying with my credit card and paypal 5 different times and then splash screen hit me.

took an hour but FINALLY got through on FNL mobile and copped a size 11 for the homie! Feels good cause hes not a sneakerhead but these are the only pair of J's hes REALLY ever wanted since we were litte. I got mine on RD but im glad i came thru for my boy
Same here, I just grabbed 3 pairs total from FNL and JJ, none are for me, doing it for others,  I swear,  sometimes I like doing this just for the feeling of "yes, I got through" lol

Glad to see these are going around, resellers are hopefully gonna take a hit w/ these.

CL/Ebay should be $250 max for these...

I haven't even tried the website till these 4 releases. Only used Eastbay/FNL before this. Can't be beginner's luck, or some of you are just slow honestly. 

I got the product error page again, so I'd lend more credence to Nike's attempt at stopping bots with the error page. Maybe I'm just timing them right. 
Good fortune is on your side.

No. The system checks if you are the same customer. Even if you use different cards but the order is going to the same billing/shipping address as your first transaction, they will cancel it.
So do family members under a household just get screwed? lol

Can any brothers living with each other confirm this?

its showing authorized on my card...twice...no email...still on splash screen waiting for checkout....id rather camp and here an employee scream through a glass door "NO MORE SIZES LEFT" and then proceeds to let 15 more people in....smh

Sucks, I was able to cop a pair for my man and my son on RD even though I'm the one that wanted them the most and now I strike out again. Im going to bed. Goodnight.

Eh, FNL doesn't want my money so I'll just pass on these. Gotta go to work.

I followed everyone's advice and was patient with the SPA page. Eventually it got me through with a smooth checkout. Be patient everyone, no need to keep refreshing. Still lots of sizes.

Thank you basedgod and too the nt fam i just scored my first pair on fnl mobile. I could go to sleep happy

Back
Top Bottom