Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I just woke up went to FNL, waited for 15 and viola i went straight to 11s, but i didnt want them so i just left the site. I might the only person who really doesnt care for 11s... Def not going to buy just resell for pennies
this is what's flawed about fnl and eastbays little system that they think helps. people are always adding to cart or going on site just to mess around while people are actually trying to cop kicks. on eastbay it's worse cause everyone adds to cart when the countdown ends and alot of them are probly just "experimenting" to see if they would of been able to checkout
mean.gif
. bots, resellers, selfishness, everything i just mentioned is what's helping us ruin our own "game" we love so much. these things obviously won't change because ppl will still do all these things, so either nike has to come up with something drastic, or the "game" is just gonna continue to decline and become more and more "exclusive"
mean.gif
alien.gif

Ah, no size 9's available anymore. FNL screwed me over twice and Eastbay although 'claiming' to have a FSR ended up selling out while I was stuck on the 'this shoe is other people's carts' message. Oh well - back to sleep. This is why I don't cop shoes (especially J's) as much anymore - too much hassle. I'll stick to Kobe's from now on.

Got lucky on NDC! This is my 2nd pair and planning on using it as a trade bait..Do you guys think that I can trade these for 2011 black cements?

Yea that's a good thing IMO. Too many people with bots just copping to resell and make a few bucks. With this restock, the resale value of these will probably plummet

Don't think reselling will change much.
There's no guarantee of restocks of a particular shoe.
And hypebeasts "havta" have them when they come out.

this is what's flawed about fnl and eastbays little system that they think helps. people are always adding to cart or going on site just to mess around while people are actually trying to cop kicks. on eastbay it's worse cause everyone adds to cart when the countdown ends and alot of them are probly just "experimenting" to see if they would of been able to checkout :smh: . bots, resellers, selfishness, everything i just mentioned is what's helping us ruin our own "game" we love so much. these things obviously won't change because ppl will still do all these things, so either nike has to come up with something drastic, or the "game" is just gonna continue to decline and become more and more "exclusive" :smh: 0]

^^^this. But you also have to consider guys getting in fnl and then payment fails. Exactly what happened to me a few times.

Just got a size 12 from Eastbay, how do you know if you are getting your shoes for sure?

Do you just wait for shipping info?

Same at six flags. I'm not trying to impress nobody on the roller coaster but they have something else in mind apparently
or they just wear their shoes?? whatever happened to that? it's now wrong to wear a nice shoe when ur out doing something fun with the wife/fam?? smdh

THERE SOLD OUT!! champs footlocker eastbay 

Had one pair in each site with 5 mins left i got lucky and ended up getting in carts at the same time but sold out with 5 minutes left to check out 

for each lol 

got unlucky at the end that they all sold out 

this is what's flawed about fnl and eastbays little system that they think helps. people are always adding to cart or going on site just to mess around while people are actually trying to cop kicks. on eastbay it's worse cause everyone adds to cart when the countdown ends and alot of them are probly just "experimenting" to see if they would of been able to checkout
mean.gif
. bots, resellers, selfishness, everything i just mentioned is what's helping us ruin our own "game" we love so much. these things obviously won't change because ppl will still do all these things, so either nike has to come up with something drastic, or the "game" is just gonna continue to decline and become more and more "exclusive"
mean.gif
alien.gif
Its not my fault i got thru, its not my fault my connection speed is A+, i can see if i got them to sell. But i didnt, u really sound salty my dude..

its great to see these back out again and the ones who missed out finally was able to cop... this is more than a restock seems like a re-release.

Pressed the submit button to process my order on eastbay and a box popped up stating that my order could not be processed b/c they can't confirm if the shoes are still available and the high traffic on the site.  Keep on re-submitting the order.  It will eventually go through.

Same at six flags. I'm not trying to impress nobody on the roller coaster but they have something else in mind apparently
or they just wear their shoes?? whatever happened to that? it's now wrong to wear a nice shoe when ur out doing something fun with the wife/fam?? smdh

When Im away from work and on a trip or vacation, I like to wear whatever pleases me. I thought this was the normal mind set.

Back
Top Bottom