Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

people really just cop off jimmy jazz? how lucky do you guys get lol
i doubt it.  prob just saying that to get under peoples skin.  A person must have to be really bored and have a lot of time on their hands to sit in front of a computer, mobile device, etc and keep refreshing every 30 seconds waiting for a random size to pop back up on the website ALL day long.  And what are the odds it's that persons same size.   That's a lot of luck

only at NIKE PORTLAND for right now.. theyre probably piloting the concept.. i wonder what they will for NIKE.COM

people really just cop off jimmy jazz? how lucky do you guys get lol
I had one in my cart and someone took it away...
mean.gif

Somewhere someone is working on a fix.

:lol:

Its only a matter of time till its cracked again.

its always that way with the intelligence and counter-intelligence fam...one chases the other endlessly...p.s.nice vid on the breds xi bro,glad you got them,repped you on youtube,cheers from greece.

Last edited:
if there is a program eventually to do this, hopefully you turds that were selling it and RSVP for money dont ruin it again

Nike is trying to crack down on the BOTS. But, be on the look out for Image Recognition Engineers to be hired for the crippled BOTS.... :nerd:

Interested to see what nikestore has up their sleeves for online releases.

CHANGE IS COMING

Thats going to b close to impossible concidering its a picture programers have to work with... There really is no "code" tha a program can capture now

Thats what I was thinking..  But on Ebay..  They are going for $250 and up it seems...  I was in contact with a seller selling them for $280..  Asked the guy to cut some slack..  He said he has sold 4 pairs at the price and had no real reason to come down if people were buying them..

I refuse to pay that much...  I could but I refuse..

Thats going to b close to impossible concidering its a picture programers have to work with... There really is no "code" tha a program can capture now

what it really does it weed out the elementary programmers and make it more difficult to automate. the real kicker is the fact that it includes multiple hashtags where only 1 is valid.

that said, my FNL pairs should be here weds. im assuming my ndc pair will be here tomorrow.

Last edited:
My thoughts on resellers since I saw it was mentioned a few pages back.

Resellers can be life savers. For example take the bred 11's it was no way you were getting you're hands on a pair on release date unless you camped or were luck to get them online. I tried online since I don't believe in camping for sneakers. Long story short the sites crashed on me leaving without the shoes. Now I did think resellers were horrible to people who enjoy sneakers, but upon further examination resellers help people out. I was able to purchase a pair of bred 11's through ebay for 310 shipped. The whole price tag seems high but I told the guy to include the receipt in the box. The guy paid $201.16 after tax and everything. This means I paid an extra 109 for said shoes. If you make $10/hr and you camp for 5 hours that's 50 dollars right there.Gas to and from the release is about $20. The other 30 you could justify him for the ebay fees etc. Now there are resellers who are tools and raise the prices to $450 and beyond, but you do not have to pay that much for the shoes. Even though I paid $310 for mine a fellow NTer had a pair for $230 shipped, but it was a lack of communication between us so it's cool. Deals are out there you just have to look around.

i can see how this would cut down the bulk purchasing and therefore open up larger volume to capture individually,
but all the processes in between the pics can be automated so that user maintains an advantage one-on-one versus the fully manual user - so the playing field is not level just closer to level for now

Back
Top Bottom