Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

^^^ plus they are advertising the product as flawed so the consumers are more than willing to accept a less than perfect pair. Well played Nike. Well played.

My boy oldsole73 was telling me the banned 1 drop was a test of a release date system at outlets. Dude wasn't lying.

Last edited:
honestly, many of the bgrades ive seen or heard about werent flawed. i think the real strategy is being able to sell these products for almost retail while cutting out the middle man aka footlocker inc, finishline, and every one else. all profit and the product is a guaranteed sell through.

Bingo.

With the quality of recent Jordans, you can barely see the diff. My RD Breds has flaws that's why it ended up as my beaters....

With the quality of recent Jordans, you can barely see the diff. My RD Breds has flaws that's why it ended up as my beaters....

Yes.... Plus I've bought B-Grades Jordans from Nike Outlets before and some of them is more flawless than the actuall RD pair I bought.

I remember my cousin use to do this when he worked at the Nike outlet few years ago. He would buy all the hot hyped jordan releases there and sell it back on eBay for way over retail. He said most of the shoes have only little flaws. Like you have to search for them to find it. Here and there you get a big one but people does care. They just pay. Too bad he doesn't work there anymore or else I would grab me one.

B grades look the same sometimes 150 is crazy but aint no1 gonna know unless they look in the tongue lol so do yall

If the B-grades are flawless, which 99% of the time they are, I will gladly pay $150 for them. One thing a lot of people don't realize is, Nike QC will see the smallest flaw like a stitching or something, take 10 shoes down the line without even inspecting them, and put the B on the size tag. Yeah, I'm gonna take that.

If the B-grades are flawless, which 99% of the time they are, I will gladly pay $150 for them. One thing a lot of people don't realize is, Nike QC will see the smallest flaw like a stitching or something, take 10 shoes down the line without even inspecting them, and put the B on the size tag. Yeah, I'm gonna take that.
Have you bought anything in the recent years and seen the flaws? If this was the case then EVERY shoe would never make the cut.

Last edited:
any sd heads rolling to the outlet, thinking of going down and staying for the weekend. posted on the sd thread but not much noise going on in there.  pm me

Right right, its just the mods wont give me my post count back(filled out the form like two months ago), so i cant post in the buy sell forum :frown:

Heads up Vacaville outlet isn't letting people camp. The people in store said they are allowing people to line up at 4am so stay in your car till then but security said people can start camping at 10pm (when the outlets close) Word on the street is they got 100 pairs FSR

Proud B-Grade purchaser.

My Motorsport 6's are b-grades
My Stealth 20's are b-grades
I have 2 b-grade Grape 5's
B-Grade wht/red 6's
B-Grade blk/red 6's
B-Grade Taxi 12's
some others I can't think off top my head.

and other various b-grade Nike's

LOVE EM ALL

No damn given :smokin

Right right, its just the mods wont give me my post count back(filled out the form like two months ago), so i cant post in the buy sell forum :frown:

All u have to do is pm to get ur selling privs back. Intentionally breaking the rules won't end well.

Proud B-Grade purchaser.

My Motorsport 6's are b-grades
My Stealth 20's are b-grades
I have 2 b-grade Grape 5's
B-Grade wht/red 6's
B-Grade blk/red 6's
B-Grade Taxi 12's
some others I can't think off top my head.

and other various b-grade Nike's

LOVE EM ALL

No damn given
smokin.gif
Dudes dissing B-grades, shows the knowledge.

Theres 5-6 Outlets, in the Orlando Area, me and my friends use to get all kinds of heat growing up, Never "Once" could i see what was the error on the shoe. 

End of the day its a "TAX WRITEOFF" putting shoes in the outlet "Which Nike Owns too" so Nikes Winning regardless.

Maybe things have changed since I've bought from outlets. I used to see Jordans all the time (back in the late 90's) but they were overstock. The b-grades I did see had obvious flaws such as a pair of poorly fitted sole-to-uppers glued on the XIII, badly stitched XIV uppers...etc. These used to sell for $79.99 so it's why I never bothered buying b-grades.

Seeing the list of sneakers makes me want to check th outlets but I'm pretty sure it's harder to score there than a regular retail store.

Back
Top Bottom