Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
got nervous that id miss out but i finally checked out and got my email confirmation... but as for these bots
mean.gif

there still chance for those who failed on NDC... how terrible FNL on cancelling orders? ( i didnt bought any on FNL )

Foot Locker ‏@footlocker
We are not sold out in the #AJ13, all sizes are still available. We are processing orders as quickly as possible.

If you are on FNL page. STAY THERE!!!

I just got in and first picked a 11.5, then was checking out but went back and went my true 12, dropped the 11.5. They still had other sizes available. 

keep clicking the finishline link.If you splash, close screen and click link again!!!OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU GET IT

i got 3 pairs on ndc. 7y, 11.5, and 12.

not on an apple/mac

on a good ol windows pc. from 4 years ago. dont need a $2000 mac to get no damn shoes. built computer with my bare hands for $300hundo getting the job done for a fraction those apple computers.

:smokin

EDIT:

SIZE 12 PEOPLE, I'm about to "CANCEL" the order for size 12, since i got 11.5 much later after i thought i couldnt cop. Yes there is a "CANCEL" button in NDC on your orders page

So i dont know if they will release it right back to you hounds for the taking..

Last edited:
keep hope alive fam i struck out @ every site already just got thru on FNL sz 14 keep mashing that refresh ppl.  

FNL There was a problem processing your request. Please try again.

If you continue to receive this error, please contact customer care.  ..

IM SURE THEY CHARGED MY CARD ..PIECE OF **** 

Be careful ordering 2 pairs on FNL after the 88 fiasco they said future orders of 2 would be cancelled. They could just be talking but just a fair warning.

Let the auto refresh at fnl go thorough on my iPad. The FSR choices came up, went through the checkout, then got a error payment message about 8 times. PayPal payment shows it went through but no order confirmation. Kept trying and refreshing. Used my CC's with the same result, then finally one order went through, barely as I was walking and using an elevator and my wifi went out during the checkout. Finally got a "Thank you for your order" and them the order confirmation email. I think I should be good, no??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom