Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored a pair for me, my girl, and her pops. Hope everyone had as good luck as me. This release was handle great in this neck of the woods, nobody walked away empty handed and we had quite a crowd.[emoji]128077[/emoji]wish JB would handle all releases like this.

This is just my opinion...but I think they put an "inactive" link out first to flush the bots or crash the scripts that people are running. Then after 30 secs (for me at least) the link started to work.

I could be wrong though. People who use or sell these bots need to realize that if they want to use them don't go blasting how to do it on youtube. Tons of videos on YouTube now showing how to get cheap and crappy ones for free. People need to realize that somebody at Nike sees these videos and makes adjustments. 

I've been buying shoes since the late 90s and still been pretty successful getting shoes online once I felt I was too old to camp outside. If people use bots..more power to you. It's not for me though.
you realize how ridiculous you sound right? lol Inactive links? all this ******** to stop bots... If they wanted to stop bots and they cared they would put a question after you click the link that had to be answered by selecting a random answer. NDC doesn't care about people using java script bots that PAY for their shoes...get over it. all this ******** bot theories are annoying.... inactive link, lmao. okay buddy...that would hurt more people than actually help them. don't you realize that? where do you come up with this ****?

But still people complain about paying the $7.99 shipping?

Glad these were re-retro'd, it does beat paying $300+.

not complaining about paying, pointing out that FL doesnt give the courtesy of offering free shipping for new items; gives customers an incentive for repeat purchase
thats why i always check NDC first coz its always free anything over $100 :smile:

i could careless about shipping cost, saves me gas money down the line

FTL does give incentive. Join their club and get GC from purchases.

Damn missed out on Eastbay and co. I got thru on the royals but struck out swinging on these. Atleast Nike came thru again

this.

WHAT DID THEY DO TO TODDLER SIZES THO? THAT RED SOLE
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

haha thats what i said when i saw them i was gonna get my niece a pair .. man they butchered those. I was like hell naw she aint wearing those
was getting them for my kids 3rd bday but im seriously hesitating on it. i have a $20 FNL WC i can use but i think ill just hold out for something else. he needs no shoes anyways so its not a big deal... that sole doe......
mean.gif
That sucks.  What size?

The PS version looks straight, gonna hit the local spot and scoop one up soon.

this.

WHAT DID THEY DO TO TODDLER SIZES THO? THAT RED SOLE
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

haha thats what i said when i saw them i was gonna get my niece a pair .. man they butchered those. I was like hell naw she aint wearing those
was getting them for my kids 3rd bday but im seriously hesitating on it. i have a $20 FNL WC i can use but i think ill just hold out for something else. he needs no shoes anyways so its not a big deal... that sole doe......
mean.gif
QFT. thinking about getting the grey/pink toddlers for my niece but pictures are scarce.. heading out to the stores to see them in person.

Waited on line for two hours friday then slep through my ******g alarm today which is the first time ever I did that sm******ghead
mean.gif

Tell me how the **** i add to cart on footaction get a 7min countdown ...choose payapl method to checkout its in the final log in or register screen i forgot to log in, so i log in now thetimer comes back on and its at 31minutes this time, but log in wont go thru i finally log in and these arent in my cart anymore.. **** this bull ****

This is just my opinion...but I think they put an "inactive" link out first to flush the bots or crash the scripts that people are running. Then after 30 secs (for me at least) the link started to work.
I could be wrong though. People who use or sell these bots need to realize that if they want to use them don't go blasting how to do it on youtube. Tons of videos on YouTube now showing how to get cheap and crappy ones for free. People need to realize that somebody at Nike sees these videos and makes adjustments. 

I've been buying shoes since the late 90s and still been pretty successful getting shoes online once I felt I was too old to camp outside. If people use bots..more power to you. It's not for me though.

I see your thought process, but this issue has happened prior to bots being exposed..

YOOOOO....you just blasted your whole address....

Did you not read his post? Not his info. It's an eBay resellers. Lol Nike didn't do anything to stop the programs today. Whatever wait you saw was YOU waiting, the people
Without programs. What really caused that is that there are more people with programs,
Not this auto add to cart bull ****. And now there are enough, and we definitely get in first, that YOU are waiting....not the programs. I was able to help 2 NTers with this release online since I have my pair locked in stores. Glad one got his and I was able to use my program to checkout a pair for another.

And get out of here hype men, this ain't the WWF. This shoe is gonna restock so many times the next 2 weeks. Probably 50% of online stock was sold today, there are still plenty more pairs waiting to trickle out. There is no reason at all to go to a reseller now or anytime over the next 5 weeks. But if
You just have to get them today, hit up the Canadian spot for $200 this afternoon too.

was getting them for my kids 3rd bday but im seriously hesitating on it. i have a $20 FNL WC i can use but i think ill just hold out for something else. he needs no shoes anyways so its not a big deal... that sole doe...... :smh:

good call. you remember when you were a kid,

didnt you hate it during xmas/birthdays when you got CLOTHING!!!11

I HATED THAT ISH! kids dont want no damn shoes. give em toys! :lol:

Alright Im done ... was trying to relive the shoes from 5th grade that I loved but I guess it wasnt meant for me to spend any more money this month on shoes ...

Congrats to everyone who got their pairs .. and for those who didnt i feel for you. Im going back to bed, well at least try to

I had surgery on my foot yesterday, so online was my only option. I woke my cloudy *** up at 6:45am only to strike out on every major site in less than ten minutes. Dissapointed to say the least. I have a CDP XIII but its a 14, and i wear a sz 13...ughhhhhhhh

was getting them for my kids 3rd bday but im seriously hesitating on it. i have a $20 FNL WC i can use but i think ill just hold out for something else. he needs no shoes anyways so its not a big deal... that sole doe...... :smh:

good call. you remember when you were a kid,

didnt you hate it during xmas/birthdays when you got CLOTHING!!!11

I HATED THAT ISH! kids dont want no damn shoes. give em toys! :lol:

:lol:

my kids bday isnt for another 2 weeks. he gets whatever his heart desires so he will definitely have more than shoes under his bday tree... only kid at daycare with an ipod and a 3ds and hes just turning 3.... perks of having a video gaming and shoe loving father :rofl:

Eastbay's just playing with my emotions at this point. Got it in cart, get through checkout, "we can't process your order because we can't confirm the stock." :smh: :smh: :smh:

And then on top of it all it kicks me back to the cart with another timer. Why do I keep trying to buy things on this site?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom