Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mean i am getting the fur shur?

nothing is 100% until you get your tracking number

This footlocker employee put on FB that she had 3 extra pair that she would sell for 230. I met her in the parking lot and gave her the $ now I'm just waiting for the store to open. We'll see what happens

she is a scholar.better hope no one complains because people dont complain when they salty :smh:

Last edited:
And get out of here hype men, this ain't the WWF. This shoe is gonna restock so many times the next 2 weeks. Probably 50% of online stock was sold today, there are still plenty more pairs waiting to trickle out. There is no reason at all to go to a reseller now or anytime over the next 5 weeks. But if
You just have to get them today, hit up the Canadian spot for $200 this afternoon too.
info on said canadian spot pls

Hope everyone was #BOTthatLife and caught on this release. The free script is out there fellas you might as well take advantage of it while it lasts and before Nike implements a fix. I was able to secure my pair with ease this time around. Shout out to SGLA for the info, it made my life a little easier this morning. :smokin

Last edited:
**** I had these and should have just stayed up to make sure I didn't sleep through alarm, O well got money now for bred 11 restock, Im just gonna smoke some bud and lisitn to lil b to make up for this. 

took for ever finally got through on eastbay,,,, geez   ,, still hope, dont give up people.... got toddler size of nike early, couldnt get men size... so payed for toddler on ndc, tested luck with eastbay, ... and copped

Last edited:
Dude, take that down. It's got ALL your information on it.

EDIT: Your girl pay for your pair?

To quote South Park

"If you put all of your order info on NT, YOU'RE PROBABLY GONNA HAVE A BAD DAY"

Edit

And thanks BigJ for the tip to switch browsers. Switched to Chrome and it went through immediately.

Last edited:
Man I had no idea this release was gonna be like this. I guess I've really spent no time around the JB threads. If it makes anybody feel better that didn't get theirs it seems JB is into restocks so their is always some hope.

Bot talk, salty ppl who didn't cop, and dudes posting all of their government info due to excitement of getting through for the first time
:smh:
:lol:
Only on NT

Last edited:
Reconfirming.. This is all luck.. Copped 2 pairs easy.. Still 0 Breds.. Watch me strikeout again on the 23rd.. Oh and botless

Last edited:
Dude, take that down. It's got ALL your information on it.

EDIT: Your girl pay for your pair?

To quote South Park

"If you put all of your order info on NT, YOU'RE PROBABLY GONNA HAVE A BAD DAY"

Edit

And thanks BigJ for the tip to switch browsers. Switched to Chrome and it went through immediately.
unless you have some cool admin that takes it down for him and then deletes the pics from all replies :nthat:

-no prob on the browser thing... some weird stuff happens when trying to check out :lol:

My order went through on eastbay. My checkout timer kept increasing. Ended up waiting over 10 minutes. It went through after the timer was up and I got an order number after checking out. Thank you NT

Does this mean i am getting the fur shur?
i hope you like pizza  
laugh.gif

Ok, I give up.. Congrats to those who got these.. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

keep trying dude. took me an hr to get a pair in my cart on eastbay then another 8 minutes to checkout.
same here. But once my timer was up and I submitted info It said out of stock.  I thought you had at least a 5 min to checkout?
there is a disclaimer saying they would alert you if product sold out while waiting to check out. this makes me think they dont hold for anyone but just throttle traffic with their "cart" system.
Agreed.  I knew I was good when I got to the last step.
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom