Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well when someone wants to answer they will have seen it multiple times and know to respond.  You don't need to post that exact same thing for over half of all of your posts on these forums.  When someone else has confirmation other than what I got, which I told you I am not sharing, then they will post it. Those blogs get half of their information from us, believe it or not some of us contribute info here rather than just take with no patience.  I know how to treat people on an internet forum when they are worth having on the forum, not when they can't wait a few days to get their info.  Find it yourself if you want it confirmed by your mighty standards, it's on a public app now so it's info that is just out there.

I'm just glad to know you can type something else.
instead to told me to shut up , u could say that u can't share this info or don't want to...

and believe me i would not ask again...

Don't see the hype.
FLint and playoff easily kill these
Hype? Where? Everyone is out for the Blk/Red 13's.
you keep thinking people aren't waiting this color
laugh.gif

you keep thinking people aren't waiting this color :lol:

Nah not at all, the hype is not as strong yet :nerd:

Hoping these are like the Playoff 13's from a year back, not alot of hype at all. It was an easy breezy walk in and walk out buy.

BUT, the beasts are buying every colorway nowadays.

Last edited:
Nah not at all, the hype is not as strong yet
nerd.gif

Hoping these are like the Playoff 13's from a year back, not alot of hype at all. It was an easy breezy walk in and walk out buy.
BUT, the beasts are buying every colorway nowadays.
the hype is strong after the black/red 13's drop

So far from pics.....

2013 Black and White > 2013 Black and Red

For OGs and other retros

OG Black and Red > OG Black and White

2004 Black and Red > CDP Black and White

Thats just me though.....

this is my favorite colorway after the flints. Can't wait to get these for the third time...my damn girl gave my last pair away, good thing I'm not violent.

I could use a pair of Playoff 13's, finding a DS pair in a sz 10.5/11 for a reasonable price is a hassle .. still kickin myself for sleeping on RD :smh:

Oh yeah still waiting for FrenchBlue23 to sell me his 03 Black/Red 12's :x .. but that's just wishful thinking :lol:

Last edited:
I could use a pair of Playoff 13's, finding a DS pair in a sz 10.5/11 for a reasonable price is a hassle .. still kickin myself for sleeping on RD :smh:
Oh yeah still waiting for FrenchBlue23 to sell me his 03 Black/Red 12's :x .. but that's just wishful thinking :lol:

:lol: Those Black/Red 12's are my babies, leather is so soft, which is why I'm waiting to find a good deal on a DS pair of '03 Playoffs :nerd:

Release day for the Playoff 13's was not even bad.

My wishful thinking is that these go the same way.

Last edited:
I could use a pair of Playoff 13's, finding a DS pair in a sz 10.5/11 for a reasonable price is a hassle .. still kickin myself for sleeping on RD
mean.gif

Oh yeah still waiting for FrenchBlue23 to sell me his 03 Black/Red 12's
sick.gif
.. but that's just wishful thinking
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Those Black/Red 12's are my babies, leather is so soft, which is why I'm waiting to find a good deal on a DS pair of '03 Playoffs
nerd.gif

If only you wore a 11.5/12...I've seen so many insane deals that it doesn't make any sense.  Almost caused me to double up.

Now the Black/Red 12s are what I need to complete my set.  Those and some White/Reds.

:lol: Those Black/Red 12's are my babies, leather is so soft, which is why I'm waiting to find a good deal on a DS pair of '03 Playoffs :nerd:

If only you wore a 11.5/12...I've seen so many insane deals that it doesn't make any sense.  Almost caused me to double up.

Now the Black/Red 12s are what I need to complete my set.  Those and some White/Reds.

Yea I keep finding 11.5/12 with no problem. I'll find the right deal, just another item on my wishlist

Makes sense because resellers have been dropping prices. I'll wait until RD, and try my luck online. If I get them, great. If I don't, no biggie. 

Yea I keep finding 11.5/12 with no problem. I'll find the right deal, just another item on my wishlist
Ya'll talking deals on Playoff XIIIs? Where is this(in that thread?) can some1 PM on that? Thanks.My little bro has been wanting these

I have OG pairs of these and the BRed XIII that I still occasionally wear that are in great shape, but these 2013's look extremely on point. JB at least does the leather XIII right still, at least in comparison to other models.

I know this is the wrong place, but can anyone PM or point me to the thread for the official playoff XIII if there still is one? I wasn't able to find with search function(yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom