Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
air-jordan-13-he-got-game-10-570x379.jpg

March 16th can't come any sooner.

Damn.

smokin.gif
Wish it was the same material as the originals though, I am sure they will not be made with good leather, none the less they should be nice. Nike please do these justice!!!

**** hit the bricks when newbies created 'raptors', 'breds', 'bunnies', etc.. I remember the terms were simply white/red, blk/red, cements, or whatever color or material was featured. Knicknames are really lame unless there was a specific inspiration behind like 'spacejams' or 'lastshots'.....
Back on topic ahaha, contemplating but i still got my VNDS pair from the cdp on ice.
These new cats really bother me with that ****** [emoji]128169[/emoji]. I don't respect none these homos that re re name J's.. Bred XIII's negro please..

The only pair of J's that I've called outside of their common nickname were the black/red 14's. I call those the "Push-Offs" or "Byron Russell's"
laugh.gif
nice
laugh.gif
.. thought those were known as the Playoffs/ Finals..Last shots..  this nickname ishh is so overdone, never use to be this way..

Last edited:
MAN these XIIIs killing it!

If I have to stand in line for these so be it, man I gotta have a pair

people still complaining about the cheesy nicknames. Beaten. To. Death.

Who gives a damn.

Give me the shoes.

damn, seeing these brings me back to 6th grade when i got these for my b-day along with the jordan colonge, wore 'em to school with the black tommy jeans, you couldn't tell me sh*t...
laugh.gif

damn, seeing these brings me back to 6th grade when i got these for my b-day along with the jordan colonge, wore 'em to school with the black tommy jeans, you couldn't tell me sh*t...:lol:

Lmaoooo!!!! Man did you just paint a crazy vivid 98 pic & yeah you were hurting em with the tommy and mj smell good lol..I was a grade lower than you at the time but I remember my boy bk coming to school with him..I wasn't a number maestro just yet which is why I recall running home saying mom I want those 3d hologram Jordan's!! lol

lol "3d hologram Jordan's'... i remember that 
laugh.gif
...this was around the time DMX was buzzin.... 

Wish it was the same material as the originals though, I am sure they will not be made with good leather, none the less they should be nice. Nike please do these justice!!!

I have the OG's (wore them Tuesday after work), and I don't think the leather is light years better than recent XIII. The Playoff XIII have pretty good leather. I've worn mine probably 10-15 times and they still look DS, no creasing, etc. Minus the 3M the XIII is the only Air Jordan that actually retros with close to OG quality. I don't think there's a better retro model these days than the XIII.

Actually really stoked for these and hoping it's an easy pickup.  Was on the fence on the BREDs but no 3M means I'm def putting any XIII money towards these.

I REALLY wanted these over the black/red XIII's but when I heard these won't be releasing where i'm at, I went with the black/reds..

I would have to agree.  Call them whatever you want to call them or not.  I just want a pair of this colorway when it drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom