Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant wait, my OGs are too small now since feet grew towards end of high school.

back in the days, jordans were so easy to get, that even an ex con who just got out of prison could obtain them before paying a visit to his grown son

I was never big on XIII's, but they're growing on me. Gonna pass on tomorrow's release and will check these out when they drop.

i cant wait, my OGs are too small now since feet grew towards end of high school.

back in the days, jordans were so easy to get, that even an ex con who just got out of prison could obtain them before paying a visit to his grown son
roll.gif

They don't come out for more than two months? How do you know if your spot isn't getting them?
I was chatting it up with the manager at the store and he told me they didn't place an order for them, just the black/reds and the squadron blue XIII's. I hope they do a 180 and place an order, that'd sure be a nice surprise!

I am slow, I just got this. Repped.

My XIII collection will be complete with these. Still kind of want to swing around and get the Altitudes but I think i'll let it be.

[quote name="NelsonJ35" url="/t/508357/air-jordan-13-he-got-game-2013/750#post_16977739"]My XIII collection will be complete with these. Still kind of want to swing around and get the Altitudes but I think i'll let it be.[/quote]

Absolutely love mine from the CDP.TBH though I haven't worn the Xs for more than ten seconds. In 4+ years ive prolly worn these 4 or 5 times. Im glad that if I can grab another pair then I can start rocking my old ones more.

Last edited:
Can't wait to cop these. These are XIIIs that I want most this year. I have a pair of CPDs but it never hurts to have extra pairs of shoes you really love.

I'm worried these are gonna be hard to cop now after all the BS I had to go through to cop the bred XIII's today.     Hopefully JB releases a lot more of this colorway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom