Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just decided on copping 2 pairs. 1 to wear, and one to keep flawless for the year so come halloween I can bust out the fresh pair for my Jake Shuttlesworth costume (I'm white lol 
roll.gif

Anyone know where I can get one of these? 
ray allen was jesus shuttlesworth...his dad was the one locked up...

i dont know whats more dumb. the knickname or the fact these are comming out again they just dropped a few years back..... JB needs to stop this oversaturation

Its fine with me my CDP XIII's are still NDS, JB saving me money.

Last edited:
New pix look great... To me these are better than the bin 13's , at least color wise, I'm not much a fan of desert colors..

I remember my mom got those for my sister too lol. They came home from Footlocker and I was super jelly. I must have made a real big stink about it cuz the next day she came home with my pair :smokin.

Got these here on NT a few years ago. Recent pic.

Only if I was as lucky as you

how was the CDP quality? I have a chance to grab a pair for a good price but was curious before I pulled the trigger.

how was the CDP quality? I have a chance to grab a pair for a good price but was curious before I pulled the trigger.

Not bad.....structure of the shoe was good, and the leather was decent...not the best of the best, but quality and craftsmanship were very good imo....also was lighter than previous 13's.

Just decided on copping 2 pairs. 1 to wear, and one to keep flawless for the year so come halloween I can bust out the fresh pair for my Jake Shuttlesworth costume (I'm white lol 
roll.gif

Anyone know where I can get one of these? 
who knew that more than 10 years later, the most implausible thing about that movie was that you could walk into a store after release day and buy a pair of xiii's.

I don't think there's any denying that these - from multiple photo sources - look way better than the CDP's and are perhaps one of the best looking retros we've seen in a LONG time. Hopefully I don't jinx myself and get some busted up pair from Nike come R.D. If so I may trade them off and just stick with my OG's since they still look and feel on point.

how exactly do these look "way better" than the cdp's? Looks about the same thing i already got and will be getting again.

how exactly do these look "way better" than the cdp's? Looks about the same thing i already got and will be getting again.

The CDP's in just about every model used inferior materials compared to releases before and after. These look like they have better leather and a better shape (which I know for a fact the 2010-2011 XIII had in comparison to the CDPs). CDP's are the suck, and considering this has never had its own retro outside of those, I definitely am happy with what I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom